Ghost Love (Miraxus)

So hey guys. I know I have been gone too long. I am so so sorry. I was writing a new story. And I was too lazy to write. So yeah, I was "infire" (if you get it comment) to write this story when I read a scary story about a ghost and a girl. I thought Miraxus fit better on this plot. So I hope you enjoy my story. I will publish Unexpected Turns part 2 after this one. I promise.

⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇⚡😇

Mira's POV

I am a normal a little more than average girl. I am not rich, but my parents have always given me and my siblings all we wanted. We don't really take advantage of that. We only ask for the things we actually need. I am 17, the eldest. My little brother is 16, and my little sister is 15. My life is pretty normal. Everything is normal and nothing is out of the ordinary.

Today was a really spacial day.

I was visiting my aunt. Usually my sister and brother go with me, but they were in a camping trip with their friends. I was pretty sad that they were not going with me, but I was happy too. It had been almost a month since we last visited her.

Because it had been so long since I visited her and my siblings were staying in camp I was going to stay with aunt Layla for 2 weeks!

She was a really nice and sweet person. My aunt Layla lives in a sweet neighborhood that consist of old people. She isn't an old person. She is just 2 years older than my mom who is 34. I got out of the bus and started walking to her house. She lives in an old Victorian house.

Usually its kind of loud in the neighborhood. Today it was silent. I know everyone who lives here. I have heard some gossip in the school about a ghost who hunts this neighborhood.

They say is a boy a year older than me. They say his father killed him and his grampa. They says he hunts the house and is planning revenge. I don't believe in ghost. They are just some stories made for entertainment and to scare people. I don't get scared easily. But, I am a curious so I wanted to check out the house.

They said that the number of the house was 1726. I checked each house for the number. I didn't find it and was about to give up and go to my aunt's house when I saw the number. It was the next to my aunt's house. It was already 2 almost 3 PM. I looked at the house and saw it looked really normal.

It didn't looked like those creepy houses with overgrown plants, broken windows and damaged almost ready to collapse houses. It was well keep and it looked like it has been used recently. I open the gate and enter the garden. It had pretty flowers. I pass the garden and knock the door. Nobody answered. I knock again and wait.

I waited for 5 minutes and it was clear that nobody was going to answer. I open the door and invited myself in. The inside of the house was beautiful. The living room had white couches and it had a TV. In the back of the couches there was a table and chairs. Everything here looked new.

I explored the first floor and there were 4 rooms in total counting the kitchen. I went upstair and went to the rooms. There were 4 rooms with their own bathroom. I was getting out of the last room when I heard something. I think the sound came frome the closet. I walk to the closet and there was nothing inside.

I was confused and sat on the bed. As soon as I sat on the bed something appeared in front of me. It was a boy. He looked my age. He had blond hair and brown eyes. He was muscular and looked a head taller than me. He also had a scar shaped like a lighting bolt in his right eye. I was surprised by the sudden appearance.

"Who are you?" I asked carefully, auspiciously because normal people don't just appear out of nowhere. "I live here. Why are you here?" asked the boy, narrowing his eyes. "I thought nobody lived here and I was just exploring." I said easily, I decided to ignore the weirdness because, why not?