Flower Boy (Zervis)

This was requested by @NationsPicks09 . This one was one of my early drafts and I noticed that the special chapter will take a while to publish. So I decided to accept yours. I hope you like it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Mavis POV

Another wonderful day. I wonder what today is going to be like. Hi everyone. I am Mavis Vermillion Heartfillia, I'm a 19 year old and I live in a small town here in Magnolia. Today is Saturday, finally, I've been waiting for this day the whole month. My sister, Lucy is finally going to visit me.

I haven't seen her since forever. Actually, I haven't seen her for 2 weeks because she was on a trip with her boyfriend Natsu. A loud, cheerful, but idiotic pink haired boy who always brightens someone's day with just a smile. He's a good person for Lucy.

Today we are making a girls day with a few of my friends and a few of hers. Its going to be so much fun. I can't wait. I quickly got out of my warm, soft and comfortable bed to be meet with a cruel, cold floor. I don't really want to wake up or get out of my bed.

Well whatever. I have to go to the store to buy some flowers for my house. The other ones are almost dead. I want this to be special. Hurry up Mavis she might come early.

I quickly took a shower, brush my teeth and change clothes. I'm already out of my house running to get to my car more quickly. Which flowers should I buy? It doesn't matter.

Timeskip in the store

I quickly entered the store and went running to the flowers section. In my way there I bumped into this cute black haired boy with black eyes. "I'm so sorry!" I yelled before I started to run again. Hmm, which flowers should I chose? I was looking at all of the flowers in here. They were all beautiful.

One did catch my eye. It was white on the tips of the petals and was yellow on the inside. I quickly found the perfect flowers. I was about to grab the flowers when I noticed that the same boy I had bumped into just a few moments ago was here. I ignore him and quickly started to grab the flowers.

I didn't know that the boy was going to grab the same flowers until his hand touched mine. I quickly jumped in surprise. "Sorry." he chuckles grabbing the flowers and handing them to me. I ignored the soft blush that filled my cheeks and pushed the flowers towards him.

"Its ok, you can get them." I smile at him. He blinked before shaking his head, "I insist.". He takes my hand and puts the flowers in them. Without another word, he picks a soft pink flowers and leaves.

I touched my cheeks, still feeling the warmth they gave. I stare at the air for a minute before rushing to pay them. 'Thanks.' I thought.

_________

3rd Person POV

"Soo, you finally found a boyfriend?" a white-haired girl asks excitedly. "Oh shut up. We both know I will be forever alone." grumbled a blonde, rolling her eyes. The other girls giggled at the response.

"Mavis, trust me, if you actually try and look, you will see just how many boys are drooling over you." Mira giggled, her eyes bright at the thought of her friend finally dating someone.

"Mira, I told you already. I'm not interested in dating." she shook her head. "Hey, I know someone who you might catch your attention." Erza cut right in, her eyes were playful. Immediately Mira leaned in, "Who!". Mavis sighed, it was far from the first time her friends had tried to convince her to start dating.

"So there's this guy who used to be in my class before we finished high-school. He had black hair and black eyes. He was really cute, yet hot. I swear if I wasn't already with Jellal, I would have hit on him." Erza laughed softly. Lucy chuckled, "If Jellal ever hears you saying that, imagine his reaction.".