Found You (Zervis)

I'm warning you this might be one is the shortest one-shot I will make. At least I think it will be short. No-one really requested this so I just wrote it because I want it. I will maybe update this when I feel like it. As you have noticed I haven't put my books On-Hold on the tittle because sometimes I might update if I have an idea. Anyway let go on with the story/one- shot.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

3rd POV

Laying deep inside the forest lay a black haired teen sleeping soundly. His steady breathing was the only sound around him. Animals were watching the boy from afar. Afraid of the danger he might create if he were to awaken.

At the same time a blonde haired girl was cautiously walking around the forest of Tenrou Island. Looking for something to eat or maybe if she was lucky, some company. Finding a trail she soundlessly walk through the path until she spotted the boy sleeping.

Excited and surprised she ran towards him. Her feet made no sound. In less than a minute she was in front of the boy who was still sleeping. "Hey, hey wake up" her high pitch voice rang in excitement, disrupting the silence. Ignoring the annoying voice he keep dreaming unaware of the blonde who was starting to get annoyed.

"Hey, wake up" now the blonde has started to shake him in order to wake up. Finally he got annoyed and let his eyes flutter open. He looked at the face that was in front of him. Staring at her memorizing Onyx-green eyes he forgot all about his anger. Her blonde wavy hair fell softly across her body.

"You're finally awake" her sweet voice said as she gave him a big smile. "Who are you" he asked with a slightly deeper voice than her . "Me? My name is Mavis, Mavis Vermillion. Nice to meet you" Mavis said as she closed her eyes and gave him a grin.

"Mavis" the boy said testing out how the name sounded from his lips. He found out he quite liked how it sounded coming from him. "I am Zeref, Zeref Dragneel. Now could you please get off" Zeref said as he look at her. Mavis look confused for a second before remembering that she was kind of seating on top of him.

When she had shaken him awake she had seated herself on a spot and had not noticed it was his legs. Immediately jumping off Mavis bowed apologetically. "Its ok. Why are you here" Zeref said when Mavis had seated herself next to him.

"Hmm. Well I don't know. I live here ever since I could remember. And I was just looking for food when I saw you. And I kind of wondered why would you start sleeping here. So I came and started to wake you up. But then you didn't wake up and ignore me. So I started so shake you more harshly. Anyway I guess I just came for food" Mavis shrugged her shoulders as she looked around.

Zeref sweatdrop. He had just asked her why was she here on the same spot as him. Not why she was on the Island or how she had seen him or how she waken him up. "Do you tend to talk a lot" Zeref ask as he looked at the clear blue sky.

"I guess I do. I remember one time I had talk to myself for hours. I think I talk about random things. I had fallen sleep before I knew it. I also remember when I first started to learn how to write. It was awesome. Like I was really happy" Mavis exclaimed as she turn to look at him with a wide smile that went from ear to ear.

"Mhmm" was the only thing Zeref said as he look around. Mavis continue to talk about random things. Out of nowhere suddenly an animal started to cautiously walk towards them. Putting a finger on Mavis's lips signaling her to close her mouth Zeref pointed at the small animal who was walking slowly towards them.

Mavis immediately shut her mouth and look at the animal curiously. "Come on. We aren't going to hurt you. We are friends" Mavis said softly as she look at the little animal with a soft smile. The little animal froze for a minute before going towards them slowly. Finally the animal was in front of them.