137: Returning all favors (2)

Start from the beginning

"You are so generous. I feel so happy that I really want to drown you in happiness too. First, start it."

"But the head--"

"Leave the head. It's empty anyway." Hearing her sharp words, Japatu and Victor were completely floored at this point. Lea was completely triggered this time! Victor's eyes were particularly sparkling.

Feeling helpless by himself, First could only press the button. As soon as the machine activated, the blue water bubbled for a moment causing plenty of fumes inside the glassed container. Once the fumes dissolved, it was then revealed how much of Elder Bo's skin was burnt, revealing only a thin layer of skin.

First immediately begun his explanation like a professional tour guide, "This phenomenon occurs when there are too high levels of elemental particles, causing the blue water to haphazardly collect and take control of every detail in the body."

Nodding in understanding, Lea was looking fascinated. The Admiral at her side narrowed his eyes in thought as he continued to observe her expressions.

Lea walked towards the level controller and randomly pressed the buttons. It may have looked very random, but only she knew how reasonable they were.

She eagerly stared at the glassed container, seeing Elder Bo squirm in all corners. With only his head safe in the air, it can clearly be seen how much pain he was enduring. He was completely pale when he was only a little yellow before. It was as if all his blood vessels stopped working.

First unconsciously begun commenting at the side, "This specimen's water flow has been blocked, decreasing all water levels. Bones slowly becoming brittle, while muscles becoming firmer. If these levels continuously go in one direction, the specimen will only be left with muscles and skin as the blue water drains the remnants of water and ash."

Elder Bo looked completely terrible now. Only his head appeared human, while from neck below, it was all red and due to the almost transparent skin, the details of the hardening muscles were visible.

A certain Spirit at the side couldn't handle the disgusting sight and puked all over. And it so happened to be in the direction of the two remaining elders who looked ghastly. Not being able to clean themselves up with no one to care for them either, they were left smelling bad and looking ever more terrible.

Lea once again moved towards the level controller, her taps sounding rhythmic. Seeing this, however, Elder Bo's eyes bulged to the max!

"Why... why do you d-d-do this... wuuu... w-why......"

"Didn't I say I was feeling very happy with you? Oh right, what did I also say before First?"

Dutifully, First responded, "His head is empty."

Lea bobbed her head with an agreeable smile. Elder Bo was totally feeling hateful and shameful!

Lea then pressed the button for the operation to start once again.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!"

Elder Bo's resounding scream of agony made the two other elders wanting to close their eyes, but they couldn't!

Inside the glassed box, Elder Bo's bones were becoming stronger again, much too strong to the point the size expanded. With the bones expanding almost at maximum, the muscles that were firmer before were slowly being squeezed. And the blood vessels were in danger of being raptured.

As per usual, First generously explained, "With only one level higher while the rest minimized at a certain threshold, a possibility of titanium-like bones is possible. Able to break a cement with one impact, this type of bones would never have any sign of scratch nor strain. But, with all body functions considered, this can only be fully utilized by others as muscle strength is too weak."

Lea nodded once again, as if pleased with the result. She then changed the levels on the controller, while everyone was still looking at Elder Bo in marvel. Everyone, but the two elders of course.

Upon which, Elder Bo exhausted all his screams while undergoing a third change.

First did not miss the chance to explain, "All levels low; degeneration of bodily functions. Brain cannot cope with imbalance, hence proceeding to mental deficiency."

"Core remains safe, while his soul essence beginning to crumble." Finished Lea, as First didn't have proficient knowledge of both.

Lea waved her hand sharply. The next moment, the glassed box exploded, but the shards did not harm anyone in anyway. Even the splashes of water did not befall on anyone, but the two elders.

Seeing their precious tool destroyed in a second, Elder Yun and Elder Lin's hearts almost stopped beating.

Unfortunate for them, all the rest of the same kind of machine resoundingly burst into irreparable pieces.

Elder Bo slid down the machine's stand, cutting his already thin skin along the way. But Lea did not spare him, controlling him like a marionette once again.

Although he was feeling so much pain, he could not die! This was most terrible. He was eagerly hoping an end would soon be in sight.

He just wanted all of this to end.

Turning her head full of black hair, Lea astutely asked, "Next?"

Hearing her say this, even the Spirits were slowly feeling pity on the elders. But they were also anticipating what other misfortunes can befell the rest.

Coughing once, First continued to act like a dutiful tour guide, "Moving on to the next important facility of Crimson Boa District, there, we will find a great many fantastical creatures."

Suddenly, Lea stilled. Her once gleeful ruby eyes turning frosty like the Antarctic wind. She solemnly said, "Lets go."

An even heavier dread spread all over the elders' heart and mind. They were totally feeling scared of Lea finding out all their despicable projects. This was because when all will be found out, they will be the ones to experience another kind of nightmare!