Chapter 13- The past.

Start from the beginning

"Yes, what?"
"M-Mistress!" I moaned.

"Don't you dare forget it! Who owns your body?!" her voice was rough, her movements rougher.

Her tone stirred up the fire even more. My moans loud enough I'm sure anyone near us could hear my pleasured voice. My body trembled as the waves of pleasure built up inside of me.
"Mistress!" I screamed. Her nails dug into my hips. I could feel the burning of her nails breaking skin. I was right on the edge of sweet release.

"Don't you dare cum without permission!" She growled in my ear. But it was too late, I was already on the verge and nothing could stop it now. Waves of pleasure rocked my body. I screamed in pleasure as mistress pounded away. Katie's tongue skyrocketing me to new levels than I felt before.

"Ooo Ashley did bad." Katie teased as she kissed my chest. She couldn't quite make it to my lips since I was on my tiptoes.

Her chin was gleaming in the light. I couldn't help but smile looking her.

"S-Sarah." I panted, correcting her. Katie shrugged her shoulders brushing off the correction. She was used to the sudden change by now. Mistress was still getting used to it.

She slipped out of me, rather quickly.

"It hurt that much you had to come out?" Mistress asked, her tone held a little bit of disappointment.

"Ashley is much more sensitive, Mistress. To get on her good side you have to be gentle."

"Noted. Anywayyyy...." I could hear the harness drop onto the floor.

"Your next punishment..."
"What?" I blinked.

"You came without permission, darling."

Mistress walked around in front of me. She leaned over and whispered something into Katie's ear.

Katie giggled and happily obeyed whatever it was she had told her as she disappeared into the darkness, briefly, before coming back with something shiny and metallic in her hands. She presented it to Mistress. All I could see were chains...and a ball.

I tried to get a better view, as I raised my brow in curiosity.
"Thank you, Darling." Katie sat back and watched.

Mistress took one of the silver clamps in her hand, and the ball attached to the chain in the other.

Nipple clamps. Oh lord. Here we go. First time for this one.

My eyes watched her approach. Of course, my nipples were still hard from the cold. I took a deep breath as she approached. She slowly guided the one onto my flesh. Once it was fully on, she moved to the other.

"This look suits you...But I can't help but wonder" She said still holding the ball in her hand. She clicked her tongue a few times before giving me a smirk.

"How you would look if I dropped this..."
My eyes widened a bit as she started to slowly let go of the ball.

"Wait, mistress! I'm sorr-Ah!" Finally, she had let it completely go. It hung down from me, pinching and pulling.

OW WOW, THAT REALLY SMARTS.

I let out a deep breath I had held inside of me. I didn't even realize I had been holding my breath. Even though, it was only for a moment.

"Sorry pet, did you say something?" Mistress had a very satisfied look on her face as I struggled to lower myself with the weight. Of course, I couldn't as I was still bound.
"Please, Mistress! Take it off!" I asked, almost begging.

"That sounded like an order, do you give orders around here?" She tugged the ball weight down a little, adding to the pain of the clamps tugging on me.