Chapter 17-Cookies?

I couldn't have been more wrong. This woman wasn't blonde at all. In fact, her bangs were dyed blue while the rest of her hair was black.

A lip ring glimmered on her bottom lip. I stepped out from behind Mistress. The other woman gave me a quick glance, acknowledging I was there before turning back to Katie. Mistress placed Katie in the stranger's arms, and we moved into another room.

"Brr! You're cold!" the woman commented. I noticed the slight shiver in Katie's body. Probably from the bullet lodged in her leg.

The woman sat Katie onto a table and pulled out, what I could only describe as a first aid kit suited for a combat medic.

Firstly she pulled out a needle and a bottle. I assumed it was some sort of strong painkiller. She stuck the needle close to the bullet wound. Then, she took out a packet of something. The only thing I could tell was that on the inside, it was some sort of gel.

She uncapped it, then went inside the wound a little bit, as much as she could without touching the bullet.

This, I couldn't watch. I could see Katie's skin move from whatever she was giving her. My skin crawled as the woman applied the gel to Katie's leg. I would try to look away from the scene, but my eyes didn't stay averted long.

I didn't know how she could see through all the blood. There was just, so much.

My god.

That was pretty cool to see.

No, no it's not.

Common, don't be a pussy.

I shivered as the image went through my brain again. I didn't mind too much if it was my own wound. My own blood, but seeing it on someone else? It was almost as if I could feel what they were feeling.

Kinda like when someone tells you to imagine putting a nail under your toenail and then kicking it against the wall.

I felt a hand run up my back. I turned towards mistress and she gave me a smile.

"I didn't take you for someone who was squeamish." She said as she continued to rub my back. In a way, it was comforting.

The touch of another person always felt nice, especially when it was gentle like this. But, as gentle as it was my chest grew heavy with impending doom. That, she was going to hurt me in some way.

So, I stepped away.

"Y-yeah.."

I didn't know where it was coming from, but I could feel my old fears creeping back in. Fears of being hurt, of being beaten.

 Maybe it was from what had happened in the days past but, even mistress wasn't as bad as he was.

Mistress looked me over, her face was stern for a moment.

"I'm going to step out. I wonder if Jack made it out." She pondered for a moment, she crossed her arms.

Mistress pulled out her phone, then walked outside. Though, I had an uneasy feeling being left with a stranger.

 When mistress left, I debated going with her. I didn't know who this other woman was, and I hated strangers. For some reason, I would have felt more comfortable being alone with Mistress.

Then again, I've always hated strangers. Their motives, their personality, their...intentions. Always hidden. They could be nice one second, stabbing your back the next. At least with Mistress, I knew what she wanted- mostly.

Some things about her were still a mystery. Well, now that I think about it, lots of things about her were still a mystery. Still, at this point, she was far from being a stranger.

I began to pace back and forth, looking at the lightly colored floor. The shiny white tiles reflecting the bright white lights on the walls around us. The uneasy feeling rested in my stomach, causing me to be more restless.

"So, you're a pet as well?" She finally asked, not looking up from Katie's leg.

"Yup." I said quickly. Not really wanting to make conversation.

"I'm jealous, she's surrounded by beautiful women." She gave a lighthearted chuckle.

I could have wiped out a sarcastic comment or said something along the lines of.

'Why don't you just go kidnap one, then.' but for some reason, thought it would be best to keep my mouth shut.

I thought back to when I first met Mistress. I got away with those snarky, sarcastic comments for awhile. Unfortunately, she'd been better about keeping me in line. Though, I could still get away with one or two here and there. As long as it wasn't too over the top.

"Mhm." I simply nodded in response to her.

"You know, you don't have to be afraid of her." Katie spoke up. Probably sensing my discomfort with the stranger.

"Just like how you said mistress wouldn't force me to do anything I didn't want and she-"
"She didn't force you to do anything. You went into heat." Katie cut me off before I could get the rest of my sentence out.

"I was fucking drugged." I said slightly raising my voice at her.

"By me. Not her."

I huffed in response. I felt powerless, and it was frustrating. I hated having no control over the situation.

"You drugged her?" The woman asked looking at Katie.

"Yeah, so she would be sweeter towards Mistress! It worked pretty well." Katie replied crossing her arms.

The woman's bangs drifted out of her eyes for a moment. The scowl on her face, when she was looking at Katie, was real.

"You drugged her, so she could do something, she didn't really want to do?"

Both of them fell into silence. Katie's eyes cast to the floor. She looked as though she was a child being scolded by a grown up.

"Yeah..." Katie quietly whispered under her breath.

"AND RAVEN JUST WENT WITH IT!?" She raised her voice. This caused even me to jump.

"...Y-yeah..." Katie said again, quietly.

"WHAT THE FUCK. THAT'S PRACTICALLY RAPE!" She yelled.
"THANK YOU! EXACTLY!" I practically screamed in agreement.
"Jess we're sorr-"

The woman sighed and moved away from Katie. She began to rub her temples, obviously irritable.

"What am I to do with you two? You can't do that to people! You just can't!"

"What is Jessy ranting and raving about?" Mistress asked as she walked in, Jack not too far behind her.

Well, good to see he was okay. Not, I was really hoping he had been killed. I don't wish death on very many people, but he's one of the few I wouldn't mind. Along with Raven, of course.

Jessy stood there tapping her foot. She then pointed at me.

"We have to talk." I could feel the anger in her aura rise. Just the pure feeling of her emotion was...

It was kinda scary.

Jack came out from behind Raven. Where I could fully see his body, he had a pink frilly apron on. Holding...a tray of...

"Uhm...Cookies?" He quietly asked sensing the rising tension. 

----

IM SO SORRY!!! work has really kicked my ass. I'm sorry ya'll ilysm.