Chapter 34- For the love of FUCK!

Mistress left a while ago, but Katie was feeling dirty. So of course, we showered, not long after Mistress's departure Jack arrived to keep an eye on us. He was posted just outside the bathroom. We didn't spend a lot of time in the shower, our bodies begging for rest.

We quickly got out, got dressed. And pondered what to do now.

"Well, what now princess?"

Katie opened her arms, beckoning me to come cuddle.

"Sleep again? I've been sleeping all day." I groaned.

"But I want to sleep."

"But I want to explore."

"Well that's just too bad Isn't it? Jack has to look after us both. Meaning we have to be in the same place at the same time. If we leave we have to leave together. We can't leave one at a time. And you know what? I say we stay, and we sleep" Katie said as she yawned.

I raised my eyebrows and just nodded slightly. I sat on the foot of the bed as Katie rolled over, not a care in the world.

Okay, Katie, you wanna play ball today. Well, we'll play ball bitch.

----

Katie's P.O.V.

I could feel Sarah sit at the foot of the bed. Whether she got into bed or not didn't bother me. I was exhausted, Mistress fucked us for hours.

Sorry hun, I always get my way.

I closed my eyes. Even though she was being quieter about it than usual.....

That's not normal.

"Okay, what are you plotting?" I asked rolling back over.

"Who me? Plotting? Nooo. I'm a good girl. Ashley's the one plotting all the time. See unlike her, I just do what I want to do." Sarah said before getting up.

"Good luck, jack won't let you out of this room. Not without me."

"That's fine."

I stared her down, but she didn't move. She stood there like a statue.

I rolled my eyes, shook my head, and laid my head back down on the pillow.

Suddenly, the covers are ripped off. My skin was met with cold air.

"Hey!" I shouted, only to be thrown over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I started kicking and screaming. But Sarah walked out unphased.

"Let's go for a walk, Jack." She said cooly.

"Jack, I command you to make her put me down!"

"I would but I mean, you're kind of a bitch soooo." He said as he followed behind us. He had his assault rifle in hand, waiting for any possible threat.

I huffed and gave up the fight as she unwillingly carried me to wherever she wanted to go.

We didn't go far though. She carried me to the front of the deck before putting me down.

"Is this all you wanted to see?" I asked, leaning against the rail of the boat.

"What a waste of time" I groaned.

"Wouldn't you rather swim in the pool?" I said, pointing to the massive pool behind us.

"You can, We've never seen this kind of view before though." She stood there, looking out over the water. I could tell how much she was enjoying the sea air and the gentle breeze that kissed our faces.