chapter 10- No alarms, No alarms, No alarms....

I sat there, My freedom...taken. I've been sitting in this same goddamn position for over two hours.

On my knees, with my soft ass resting on my heels. My posture was being held by the rigid binds mistress put me in. Katie, of course, helped her, she would do anything for Mistress.
My hands cuffed behind my back, with a chain that connected to my collar.

My muscles were stiff, I would do anything just to be able to get up.

I knew I had messed up, but I didn't quite grasp how bad I had messed up. Thinking back now, that was a really stupid thing to do.

Oh just sit back and enjoy the ride.

This does not seem like it's going to be enjoyable at all...

I was angry, sure I was angry. Angry at myself for getting into this situation, and angry at mistress for being...Well, mistress.

To be honest, though, I was terrified more than anything. I knew nothing about this world of pain and pleasure and suddenly I had front row seats.

Maybe we should learn to walk before we get running.

We like to run, though.

NO, WE DON'T.

Well if this is running, count me in!

I sighed as I argued with myself. I could hear the soft buzzing of the vibrator on my clit. My body shook, nearing yet another orgasm. I lost count of how many I've had so far. I squirmed in place, trying to recall what had happened.

Let's go back, and see what got us in this situation, shall we?
-----

STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME!

That's enough, get in the fucking closet, bitch!

No, please! Don't make me go in there!

Too bad!

WAIT PLEASE STOP! DON'T HURT ME!

I shot up from the bed. I quickly looked around the dark room. I felt the soft blankets I was wrapped up in. A warm body laid next to me snoozing softly. 

We're not there. Not anymore. We've been away from that situation for a long time

Not that long...It wasn't until graduation we got away.

It's been at least two years. 

That's still...

 My breathing was heavy. My heart was racing out of my chest. I calmly placed my hand over my heart, as if that would calm my body down.

I felt the cool sticky sweat drip down the back of my neck. My body was sticky with fear.

"Just a dream...Just a really bad dream.." I whispered to myself. I could hear the red-haired woman next to me snoozing soundly.

Glad someone is able to sleep peacefully.

UGH, gotta use the restroom.

We have to ask permission remember? We'll be punished if we don't.

Oh, shit that's- wait where the fuck is the bitch.

Mistress is Mistress.

Oh shut up, you're only saying that because she's attractive.

I turned over, to look for the annoying woman I had learned to call 'Mistress.' Of course, it's not like I had a choice. I feared what repercussions would await me if I were to call her by her actual name, considering the fact she wasn't the one who told me.