32- You know what happens...

"Go ahead." Mistress said removing her fingers. Before I could let out a whine of protest it was quickly replaced with Katie's tongue.

"Ohh.." I moaned softly as Katie buried her tongue inside of me. I ran my fingers through her hair. I could hear her licking, and slurping.

My legs started to shake. My moans steadily grew louder. She had just started, but I was still ready to cum.

"That's enough. You had a taste." Mistress said pulling Katie away by her hair.

"But-"

"No butts! Just because we kissed and made up doesn't mean you get out of your punishment."

Katie crossed her arms, and pouted.

"Your punishment is to sit back and watch. And you may not under any circumstances touch yourself."

Katie groaned. But she obediently moved to the other end of the couch. She turned towards us, still pouting. But did as she was told to do.

"Good." Mistress purred, placing her hand between my tights, almost forcing my legs open.

"Now, let's give her a wonderful show. Shall we?" She said softly, I could feel her breath tickle the back of my neck. I shivered lightly.

I could feel something rubbing me, and looked down to see she had her strap on.

When the fuck?

How the fuck?

Where the fuck?

Whatever.

"You get easily distracted," she said as if reading my mind. Very gently, she lifted me. I could feel her strap slowly start to slide into me. I let out a small whimper of pleasure, urging her on. She let out a soft groan of her own.

Why is she-

She can feel it too, remember? It's designed that way.

Right.

Slowly she eases it inside of me. At this point, my legs are absolutely trembling. I can feel Katie's eyes burning into me fiercely as she watches. Almost jealous, except I couldn't actually tell who she was jealous of anymore.

I could feel her start to move, and I couldn't keep my voice back.

"Fuck.." I moaned. She moved in and out of me slowly at first, but soon her pace started to pick up. A gentle rhythm.

"You're still so tight" Mistress moaned softly into my ear.

"That can't possibly be comfortable, is it?"

"I-It feels great." I said between moans.

She started to gently suck and nip at my neck. I reached back, running my fingers through her long black hair.

"Mistress....Fuck....Mistress.." I panted. I could feel myself getting even wetter than I already was. I was absolutely dripping.

"I wanna cum, please. Please, Mistress." I begged.

"Not yet."

I tried my best to hold back, but I felt like I was going to burst open. The heat was unbearable.

"Please please please!" I begged her again, to no avail.

"I said, not yet."

Tears began to form in my eyes as I willed myself to hold back. I thought it couldn't get any worse....and then it started to vibrate. Sending a wave of little shocks through my body. I gasped, feeling as though all my air had left me.

"Good things come to those who wait..." Mistress laughed, almost evilly. I looked back over at Katie. She was biting her lip as she watched me bouncing on Mistress's lap. A longing look, wishing so desperately to be apart of it.

Her look. Her looking at me as I was completely losing myself, it drove me crazy.

"Please, mistress, please! Please let me cum!!" I tried again, begging. I couldn't hold back anymore, there was no possible way.

"Fine, fine. If you need to cum that badly..." She giggled. Finally. As my orgasm washed over me, I could feel two small...something poke my neck.

"Wha- Oh!!" I couldn't pay it much mind, as my body was wracked with waves of pleasure. I could hear Mistress groan, as she approached her own orgasm.

Warm liquid was falling from me, I looked over my shoulder to see blood flowing from down my neck. Then, I see nothing. Everything goes dark.