Chapter 31- Just getting started

Raven's P.O.V. 

We went into the security room, monitors littered the room. We stopped at one of the many desks. Jessy smiled, hitting a button on the remote. 

"I had Audio added to your security devices on the boat recently, as well as your Villa. I know how much you like to be able to listen without being in the room. I know I had your mansion bugged all to hell like this, but everything else needs an update." 

Jessy said as she began typing on the keyboards, bringing up pages of code. She started going over security measures we needed to take to prevent anyone else being able to hone in on my location or worse, hack into our systems. 

"Alright...So I'll leave you to it...or are you going to say it's going to take months and months and someone has already found us again?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Oh no...Nothing like that it's just going to cost about..." 

"We've been over this. I don't care how much it costs. I'll earn it back. Just do what you need to do to make sure my girls are safe. Now, what's the real reason I'm here?"

Jessy sighed and shook her head. She chewed on her lip a moment. She tapped a few buttons on the keyboard, and a small window popped out, filling the screen.

Katie threw her head back in pleasure as Ashley's fingers filled her. Katie wrapped her arms around Ashley. Pulling her close as Ashley pumped her fingers in and out of her. 

"P-Please..Deeper.." Katie moaned. 

My eyebrows went up. Can't say I was surprised but I also wasn't expecting that. 

"Are you able to play their little interaction from the beginning?" I needed to know, who started it. Who initiated it. My mind was already racing with the things I wanted to do with them. 

God, I'm so fucking lucky. 

I watched everything, start to finish. I crossed my arms, thinking about everything I was going to do with them. 
"We weren't even gone that long..." I muttered. 

Jessy shrugged.

"It's a long walk here." she replied. 
I walked over to Jessy and leaned over. I placed a small kiss on her forehead. 

"You're beautiful." I told her before turning around quickly and walking off. 

"I'll be expecting a pay raise!!" Jessy yelled after me. 

She would get one. She would definitely get one. 

------

I busted through the Game room door. It probably hadn't been 20 minutes since I had left. When I opened the door, Ashley jumped off Katie so fast she was a honey-colored blur. 

She likes to say her hair is brown, but to me its more honey-colored. Well, it changes with the seasons I'm noticing. 

Katie just peeked over at me. Her hand resting over her eyes as she was panting.

"You cum?" I asked her. 

She shook her head No in response. 

"Good." 

I looked over at Ashley. Her face was bright red. The look of fear flashed in her eyes, but only for a moment. 

She took a deep breath before slowly getting up. I could tell she was a little scared, as her body trembled. She was doing a better job than usual though. The trembling was hardly noticeable. 

She's getting better. I hope her anxiety wears off soon. 

"M-Mistress..." Ashley started as she walked closer to me. Once she got close-ish she got down on her knees.