chapter 12- Hell no!

I sat there squirming in what little mobility I had. A soft blindfold covered my eyes. My two hours of complete silence and darkness was interrupted by what sounded to be footsteps from at least two people.

Oh, thank fuck it's over.

Far from it.
Switch me.
I'll think about it.
Ugh.

I started to anxiously await the approaching footsteps. My body couldn't help but shake with anticipation. This had to be it, right?

"I think you've had enough time to think about what you've done. Do you have anything to say to me, pet?" Mistress's voice was dripping with excitement as she spoke.
"It would be in your best interest to apologize..." Katie's soft voice spoke out. I smiled with excitement.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied happily.

"Well, let's hear it."

"I'm sorry for breaking into your study even though it was unlocked and unguarded. Also, sorry for getting onto your computer, even though it had no password." I replied sarcastically. I could hear a grunt of displeasure escape the Mistress. 

"Ashley!" Katie gasped as I spoke. Suddenly the ropes that had once kept me in place were suddenly loose.

"You cheeky little shit. I bet I have something that will fix that fucking attitude." Mistress lifted me up onto my feet. If it wasn't for her tight grip I would have fallen right back onto the floor. My legs were jelly under my own weight. I couldn't support myself to stand. Both my hands were lifted over my head. I could feel mistress securing the cuffs I was into something above me. This now was the only thing keeping me up. I felt Mistress put her finger under the band of the blindfold, and lifted it off of me. Being able to see her, and her scowl, was a little bit of a relief.

"I want you to see everything I'm about to do to you."

Suddenly the vibrator that was taped to me, was ripped off.

"Ah! That stings!!" I yelped.
"Good."
Once I was able to see, I looked around the room. It was rather dark, so being able to see around the walls wasn't an option. I could only see Mistress and Katie.

Katie's blue eyes seemed to be the only thing to capture my attention. The worry in them made my heart sink.

"I'm sorry..." I quietly muttered to Mistress. If it made the blue orbs perk up, I would have said anything.

I could see a soft smile come across Katie's face.

"Please her." She mouthed to me. Or at least, that's what I think she mouthed. I nodded to her, letting her know I understood. She closed her eyes, in relief.

"I'm sorry mistress..." I whispered. I hung my head in shame knowing I had been beaten.

I could see Mistress perk up as I spoke. Her eyes narrowed on me, trying to see if I was genuine, Lucky for me. I was.

"Is that so?" She asked, running her finger down my abdomen. A shiver was sent down my body as she touched me.

"Y-yes... I didn't mean it. Really." I said just above a whisper. Mistress scrunched her brow as if she was unsatisfied with my answer. She stood in front of me. The look of worry, and fear prominent in her eyes. She cupped my cheek with one hand. She leaned down and kissed me tenderly. My stomach erupted in a frenzy of fireworks. She pulled away from me, her green eyes filled with disappointment. I could feel my own heart sink.

Damn, I fucked up.

You think??

Why do I care? This woman holds me hostage...Won't tell me anything. Yet the look on her face stirred up sadness that I had buried away,