Chapter 13- The past.

"Spread your legs, Pet. Or i'll spread them for you."

I shook my head. The thought of it going inside of me frightened me. I felt like it'd split me apart. I could hear the Mistress sigh, and gently kiss my shoulder.
"I promise to start off slow and gentle." She whispered to me. Her breath tickling the back of my neck. I could feel my face flush.

Very reluctantly I spread my legs back out. Katie stood in front of me smiling. She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her chin on my chest, looking up at me.

"You'll have a good time, I promise." She said as she started to kiss my breasts. I could feel the heat radiating off of my skin from the previous flogging.

I'll take it from here.

As she kissed my body, I could feel her start to sink lower, and lower. Meanwhile, Mistress started to slowly slide into me.

"Mn!" I clenched my jaw, but tried to relax my whole body. I could feel that she had lubed it up, but it still didn't stop it from hurting. Though, not terrible.

Soon enough, she had slipped all the way inside of me. I could feel myself stretch around her. Before I could spend too much time worrying about the pain, I felt Katie's hot tongue start to lick my clit. Though it hurt as Mistress made her way inside of me, Katie's tongue felt great. Her blue eyes looked up at me as she gave me long, slow licks. I looked down at her. I took in a sharp breath of air. I could feel the fire inside of me erupt as I watched her.

My moans softly fell from my mouth.

"That's a good girl. Just relax..." Mistress purred as she gave my ass a firm smack. My entire body was on fire at this point. Soon enough she was completely inside of me.

God, this is the best situation to be in.

Mistress started off slow, her hands seemingly roaming my back as she slowly pumped in and out of me. I started to melt as the pleasure clouded my brain. I clenched my eyes shut, and threw my head back.

Mistress's hands gripped my hips firmly. I could hear her breathing start to pick up along with her pace. I moaned more and more, which encouraged Mistress to pick up the pace.

She became rougher with me. My body was swimming in a sea of never-ending sparks. Electricity flowed throughout my entire body.

I could hear her hips smack into me as her rhythm picked up. Katie's tongue continued its assault on me.

Being mercilessly pounded while getting eaten out. What a dream.

Loud moans seemed to flow out of my mouth. And just when I least expected it, Mistress smacked my ass firmly with both hands on either side.

"Ah- FUCK!" I gasped, biting my lip hard. I could feel my teeth pop through the skin followed by the taste of blood.

She then started the assault on my ass. Smacking both cheeks in quick succession.

Wow, she loves giving spankings. Really wish she would switch it up, my poor ass.

With each smack, I jolted away to try to lessen the pain.
"Jesus." I breathed, a little relieved as she stopped. I could feel my own juices running down my thigh.

"Your ass just looked a little too pale for me. It needed some color. But you like being spanked, don't you pet?" Mistress asked through ragged breaths.

"Y-Yes" I moaned in response. Immediately I realized my mistake. But before I could open my mouth to fix it, another hard slap came down on my ass.