Chapter 23- Is this the end?

Mistress stood up, she stepped around me putting herself between the stranger and me. I scooted back, not knowing what the stranger was capable of. If she went after me, I'd be done for. At least, that's what I was assuming.

"You won't lay a finger on them. They're mine. Touch them, Harm them in any way, and I will be sure to cut your fucking head off." Mistress growled.

"We all know you won't lay a finger on me. You're too weak." Blue flames erupted from her hands. Her glowing eyes, even brighter than before.

Mistress pulled her pistol out of what seemed to be thin air. Like it teleported straight to her hand. The pistol's thorns started to glow a bright orange as she pointed it at the silver-haired stranger.

The stranger immediately started to fire at Mistress, the blue flames turning to ice as they hit the ground. Mistress shot back at the woman. Balls of red fired from her pistol at the woman.

"Do you know who that is?" I stood up, getting closer to Katie. Katie started on, watching the fight ensue.

"I...have no idea." She admitted. Though, she got closer to me. Both of us were shivering in the cold. At the same time, my palms were sweaty with anxiety.

"Fucking lovely." I muttered under my breath.

Raven's P.O.V

"You won't put a fucking finger on them, Eis." I growled. Eis stood across from me, her eyes focused.

You'll have to kill me before you dare put your hands on my girls. I'll cut you open and choke you with your own organs before that ever happens!

The orbs she shot from her hands rained down, I tried my best to avoid them, but the ice was making it hard to keep my ground. On top of everything, Eis was blasting holes around me. I had to be even more careful. One wrong move, Either I would go sinking, or the girls would.

I moved to the side to avoid an incoming iceball of death.

"Why don't you run, Raven? Why don't you run like you did back then?" Eis mocked me.

"I will never run again!" I yelled, before firing off a big blast through my pistol. Fire erupted from the barrel.

Eis was gone in an instant. When the blast cleared away, there was nothing but melted ice. I could hear the now thin ice beginning to crack where the blast was. I lowered my gun, only for a moment.

"Surprise!" Eis shouted as she suddenly appeared from behind me. She hit me square in the gut with her flaming blue hands. As much as they looked like blue fire, they were definitely not hot. I was thrown back quite a way. Sliding on the ice. The area where she punched had a thick layer of frost, while my arms now probably had a form of snow burn from sliding across the slippery surface.

"Mistress!" I heard Katie scream. I had to keep my focus and ignore her. She appeared again, this time in front of me. She was going for another hit, but I stepped back in time. Her fist missing my chest by inches. As she was still falling forward I brought my gun up to her face, and quickly pulled the trigger.

But within an instant, she disappeared. She was nowhere to be found. When ice spears landed near my feet. One would have landed right on top of my foot if I didn't move right away.

"Coward!" I yelled to Eis.

"Me? A coward? Oh, honey, you haven't quite grown up yet. But that's okay, I'll teach you how to be a real Mistress." She spoke to me. Her voice rang through what seemed like thin air.

Where the hell is she going when she teleports?

That was the first order of business. Finding out where she could hide, or how.