Chapter 2- You collared it.

"So, your sack of bricks almost drown me and all you can offer is to be your pet?" I shook my head.
"Basically, yeah." she replied leaning back. A small smirk forming on her lips as my face twisted in disbelief.

The nerve of her-

"Listen, I'm going to leave for a minute and let everything sink in. Just remember, you're lucky to even be alive. Don't forget to show some appreciation." Her voice deepened all of a sudden. It was husky. Her voice alone caused small shivers of disgust down my body. I shut my eyes trying to imagine myself alone. She's not here. She's not here. She's not here.

I felt her lips trail kisses down my neck. A gasp escaped my unsuspecting lips. I could smell the musky scent of the cigarettes on her. This woman is gorgeous I have to admit. Unfortunately, it looks like she might have a shitty personality.

 She could be the most gorgeous woman on this earth but I still wouldn't give her the time of day if I had a choice.

Her hands trailed up my shirt. They were cold against my warm skin. I could feel them getting closer to my breasts. I squirmed in place. A small seed of anger started to sprout all over my body as she touched me.

She pulled away from me leaving me almost shivering. Her body had been warm on mine. I hadn't noticed till she pulled away. Strangely, I almost wanted her to stay. I couldn't help but feel relieved at the same time.

Her bright emerald green eyes traced down my body. Knowing that she was probably undressing me with her eyes.  Her ruby red lips curled into a smile. 

"Be right back, precious." She chirped before spinning around on her heel. To my delight, the clanking of her boots got softer and softer as she walked away from the bed. Being confined the way I was, I really couldn't see anything more than 5 feet away from me. I heard the squeak of the door across the room as she opened it. Judging by the size of the room itself; she has a big door. The tone of how it's squeaking, it's heavy. I mentally noted.

The soft clicking of her boots stopped in the doorway. The familiar tingle of being watched kissed my skin lightly. I let out a loud sigh.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." I shouted, letting her know I was unamused.

"Maybe I will." She retorted with a soft chuckle.

I laid there on the soft godforsaken mattress, feeling vulnerable. My body felt stiff from lying in one spot for so long. I  examined the chains that confined me, what else was there to look at? Maybe a window. If it didn't hurt my neck to try and look.

They looked to be as thick as a small infant's arm. They were also quite heavy if I attempted to move. Bodybuilders would probably use these to exercise with. 

Talk about overkill.

She could do whatever she wanted to me. I wouldn't be able to fight her off...

I've never felt so weak before in my life.

We're going to have to fix this dilemma.

Well, there was nothing I could do now.  I laid on the bed for what felt like hours. Trying to keep my mind off of my stiff muscles, I had more than enough time to let my imagination run wild.

Pet huh...
What will she have me do?

I imagined all the things she was going to do to me. With the way she touched me earlier, I imagine she'll want to go even further.