Chapter 27- Oh please.

It didn't take long before all of us zonked out. I was huddled against Mistress, her warmth radiated to my core. Once I was nice and cozy, I fell asleep almost instantly.

Before I knew it, I was aware of my surroundings once more. My senses were coming into focus, the bed I was in was blazing hot.

I moved to kick off some blanket. After a moment though I was cold again.

I decided it was better to have one foot out and one foot in. I normally slept like that, at least in Mistress's bed.

I could feel the weight of her arm wrapped around me, holding me close to her. I could feel the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed slowly, still asleep.

I let my eyes flutter open, I looked out a small window.

The sky was dark, it was probably night time again, knowing how everything went down. All of us were exhausted, in need of extensive rest.

I looked over at Katie, she was in a full blanket cocoon, with one of mistress's arms wrapped around her as well.

I heard Katie let out a breath, as her arm went up to scratch where her hair had been resting on her cheeks.

Her eyes soon opened as well, She looked at me for a moment. The room was dark, but my eyes had adjusted enough to see in the dark.

Both of us laid there, not having the energy to move or to speak to one another. Just enjoying the silence of each other's company.

My body was completely relaxed. All of my limbs felt extremely heavy. Like extra weights had been added to them. I wonder if Katie felt the same way.

Before long, I felt Mistress jump. She sat up slightly and looked around the room. She yawned before putting her head back down, relaxing into the bed.

"You girls awake?" Mistress asked sleepily.

"I am.." Katie groaned softly.

"I'm not," I whispered to the both of them. I closed my eyes again, letting sleep take me away once more.

This time when I woke up, sunlight was shining in my face. I covered my face with the blanket, letting myself relax into the bed.

It was still warm, despite not being huddled against mistress anymore. There was absolutely no weight on the bed. I was the only one left.

Instead, as I laid there with my face buried in the covers, I could smell soap. I stopped to focus for a moment. I was slowly becoming more aware of my surroundings. More, awake. I could hear the hissing of a shower coming from the bathroom.

But also, a small whimper pierced through the sound of the shower. Then another, Then another.

Soon it morphed from a small whimper, into a soft moan. That made me open my eyes, the image of what was going down ran across my eyes like a film.

I could feel my face heat up as my brain kept imagining it.

"Fuck, Mistress, it's so good." Katie moaned.
"Choke me, please, fuck choke me!" I could hear her beg.

"That's right you fucking slut, take it." Mistress growled. Listening to the both of them, made my body heat up.

And you call me a pervert?

I'm not a pervert.

You're getting turned on listening to them fuck.

Yeah, and? You're the one who fucking did this to my body. I remember before if I was in this situation, nothing but sheer embarrassment would happen!