"Your step father was light skinned." Jahmir filled in the blanks. He was mad as hell, how could someone do that to a child? That shit disgusted him. He felt sick to his stomach.

Laiyla nodded and felt her eyes start to water a bit. She felt so weak at the moment, Everytime that she thought about what happened to her or she told someone. Jahmir stepped closer to laiyla and wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in his arms. She started to break down which resulted in him rubbing her back and whispering motivational to things into her ear so that she could calm down. It was a good thing that he was good with dealing with females and their emotions. Some niggas weren't good at that at all so he felt lucky.

Laiyla calmed down a few minutes later and used jahmir's bape hoodie to wipe the tears from her face. Jahmir frowned at her a bit. He knew good and damn well she ain't just used his hoodie to wipe her face. He ain't say nothing though.

"You done crying?" Jahmir asked her while stroking her hair. Laiyla nodded while dabbing her eyes with some tissues some more. Sometimes she hated that her past had such an big ass effect on her life in the present. She knew that it was what made her the young woman she was today.

"Am I forgiven?" Jahmir asked laiyla. He felt like he was in the dog house at the moment and he didn't like the feeling at all.

Laiyla thought for a moment. Well they did talk without her killing him. They came to an understanding, solved the problem. Yeah maybe...

He still fucked that nasty ass bitch though...

Laiyla was still hurt over the past events. A part of her refused to forgive him. But her mother always taught her to forgive and forget.

"Yes, but you still not in the clear for fucking that ugly ass lil girl. I mean damn jahmir did you even use a condom?" Laiyla started going off. Jahmir kissed his teeth a little bit. He knew that laiyla wasn't gonna let him off easy, but damn. He at least thought that since she had just stopped bawling her eyes out she would push it to the back of her mind.

"Laiyla you know I always wrapped it up. You the only one that I've fucked raw. Plus I Ain't plan on fucking her, she started giving me head in my sleep, I ain't even know she was at the house." Jahmir explained truthfully. He had never lied to laiyla and he wasn't even gonna start. Scratch that, he lied once... Other than that, he was completely honest with her. The girl basically raped him.

Laiyla looked at jahmir like she ain't believe him. "Mhm. Liar..." Laiyla pushed jahmir away so that she could go use the bathroom. He followed her, thinking that she was about to shut him off. Laiyla turned around about to shut the door and when she saw him she gave jahmir a look.

"Damn nigga can I use the bathroom?" Laiyla asked trying to close the door but Jahmir pushed it back open.

"We both seen each other pee before." Jahmir protests with a roll of his eyes.

"Nigga I'm on my period, byeeeeyaaaa!" Laiyla pushed jahmir and quickly shut and locked the door.

🦄 Tiyanna🦄

Yanna sat outside her apartment door on the stairs as she watched all the little knucklehead ass kids run and play. Honestly it was too damn chilly to be sitting outside but Yanna was bored, her mother went out with some friends, she was tired of watching TV, and she was tired of being on her phone. Sometimes Yanna felt the need to just drop all connection with the outside world and come to peace with herself.

"What you doing outside?" She heard from beneath her. She looked over the railing and saw Jaxon staring up at her.

"Minding my damn business. Why you here?" Yanna retorted with a smile. She hadn't seen Jaxon since his sister had blown up on them. Jaxon gave her a bright smile while he made his way up the steps towards his friend. Yanna shook her head at jaxons outfit. He was always wearing something weird as shit. He always looked right in it though.

 He always looked right in it though

"Cause my best friend lives here. How you been doe?" Jaxon leaned on the rail while his eyes raked her thick frame in her fluffy pajamas.

Damn she's thick!

"Good. Making it. I'm ready to graduate in a couple of months. Still not talking to your ugly ass sister." Yanna told Jaxon. He laughed at the mention of his sister.

"Make sure you give me a ticket. Vana will come around and apologize Sooner or later. It's my fault y'all ain't friends anyway. If a nigga wasn't so damn fine..." Jaxon said. Yanna laughed at his last statement.

"Nigga puhleeezee!" Yanna dragged out making Jaxon smirk at her.

"Don't do me. Just because you gotta lil boyfriend that don't mean you'on gotta agree with me being fine." Jaxon replied with a small chuckle.

"Okay Jax." Yanna chuckled with a roll of her big brown eyes.

"Papi." Jaxon added.

"What?" Yanna gave him a puzzled look.

"Slow ass. It's papi Jax to you." Jaxon stated.

"Bye jaxon." Yanna waved him away only for him to come up another step and lean on the railing.

"Hey Tiyanna." He waved back at her.

"Head ass." Yanna laughed.

"Why you always got that ugly ass earring in?" Yanna asked Jaxon while motioning toward his long feather earring that dangled from his ear lobe. Jaxon touched it and frowned.

"It's not ugly, hater. It's part of me being who I am." Jaxon reasoned. Yanna tiled her head to the side.

"Gay?" She joked cause she knew Jaxon was waaaaay far from being gay. Jaxon mugged her.

"You wasn't saying that when I was eating your pussy. Stop trying me." Jaxon retorted. Yanna stayed trying him on some gay shit.

"El oh El I was just fucking with you jaxon, no need to get hostile." Yanna smiled.