"What are you sulking about now?" Axel asked with a sigh as stepped in the elevator. "Is this because we're watching a movie without Damien?"

"I'm not sulking..." At least, I thought I wasn't. I mean, I was not trying to.

"Really? Because I would get hurt if you are. I'm glad that you and Damien are okay now, but I would still like to hang out with just the two of us, once in a while." He said as the elevator went down to the lobby.

"I get that; it's not like my world revolves around Damien, you know."

"Then why are you sulking?"

"I am not."

"You so are."

"I think Damien is mad at me." I told Axel honestly. "Last Friday, when they were at our unit, he was already acting differently."

"Really? How so?" He sounded a bit too enthusiastic about the whole thing.

"I mean... his face is usually bright, but he seemed a little gloomy. And yesterday, he was a bit quieter than usual... Did something happen when I was talking to Kuya?"

"Don't worry, I can bet all my games that Damien is not mad at you. So relax." He patted me on the back as we walked out of the elevator.

We waited for our cab that we hailed online in the lobby, as Axel complained about his parents not buying him a car. I get their point, once Axel has a car, he would go to as many clubs as he can in a weekend, then I'll have to take care of him. It would be tiring.

"Ohhh, I know that guy..." Axel muttered as he watched a man walked up to the receptionist.

"Who is that?" I asked him curiously. We've always been together, so I have no idea where he could have known that stranger.

"I think his name is Nelson." Axel stood up and walked towards the reception. "What is he doing here?"

"Nelson? Who exactly is he?"

"Clark's former friend." Axel replied. "They had a falling out, I think it's because of a girl. It's that guy's fault, I'm sure of it. Do you think he stole Clark's girl."

"Aren't you jumping to conclusions too easily?" Axel suddenly stood up and walked towards the reception. "Hey, where are you going?"

"I told Clark I won't pry him for details, so I'll ask Nelson instead."

There was no stopping him. I followed him, trying to convince him to change his mind, but it was useless.

That guy named Nelson was talking to the receptionist when we reached him. "He's not home? Are you sure? Can I know his unit number?"

"I'm sorry, we can't give out our tenants' personal information." The receptionist replied.

"What are you doing here?" Axel asked in a very brash tone.

Nelson turned and it took him a few moments before he recognized Axel. "You're that guy with Clark at the mall. What are you doing here?"

"I asked you first." Axel replied.

"I'm here to talk to Clark." Nelson replied after a snort.

"If I remember correctly, Clark doesn't want to talk to you." Axel replied.

"I know Clark, he'll talk to me eventually." Nelson gave Axel a sharp look. "And you? Why are you here?"

"Me? I live here." Axel replied.

"You live here?" Nelson sounded quite surprised.

"Stop bothering Clark. Just leave."

There was an obvious tension between the two, and Axel was acting very hostile towards Nelson. He said that Nelson hurt Clark, Clark is our friend, and I get why he would get angry at Nelson for that, but the level of his hostility against the man was far more intense than that. It was like he was the one who Nelson offended.