Chapter 17: Marking

:::Chapter 17:::

Recap: In the last chapter we revisited the night Raven was changed into a vampire and what happens when Allison sticks her hand in a fire. And other than that, we learn that Vlad thinks that Raven is his and his alone. Okay, read on:

-----------------------------------------------------------

I came out of the flashback when I heard a female screech my name.

"RAAAAVVVVEEEEN!" I winced when her voice reached my ears.

"YEEEEEESSSSS!?" I asked in the same tone. From the corner of my eye, I could see the lightest twitch in her arm. She wanted to slap me.

"Can you teach me now. William made me not so afraid of you." I looked at William with slightly glowing red eyes.

"What. Did. He. Do?" I snarled. I took Allison by her throat and slammed her into the nearest wall. "So you are no longer afraid of me?" I growled. My fangs grew even longer, my eyes turning a bright, crimson red, claws appeared at my finger tips.

:::Allison P.O.V:::

I looked at Raven. She was the most frightening thing I have ever viewed in my short life.

"Wha-what are you!?" I whimpered when one of her claws slid down my jaw line.

"Come any closer William and I will wring both of your necks out." Raven smirked when William took three steps back.

"Pu-put me d-down."

"why? You said you aren't scared of me, so seeing me like this should be no bother at all." She whispered.

:::Raven P.O.V:::

"Raven!" I heard a demonic yell. I shivered, that yell was all to familiar.

"what Vlad?" I dropped Allison and she scrambled over to William, clinging to him.

"Is this your idea of training!?" He growled. From where I stood, I could see the amused glint in his eyes. He was putting on a show for William and Allison. They actually thought that I was going to get punished?

"No. My idea of training is even worse." I smirked when he zoomed over to me and swept me up into his arms. "Are we out of hearing range?" I whispered. He nodded and dropped me onto his desk.

"You really scared her." He laughed.

"Good. She needed someone to put her into her place. So what have you got to tell me?" Vlad looked at me worried for a moment. I knew I forgot something.

"You forgot one." I racked my thoughts for something I forgot.....

Werewolf.

The pack...all dead.

Vladimir.....

"I DIDN'T KILL THE MUTT!?" I roared at the top of my lungs. Vlad looked disappointed.

"No. He was not there for your final attack." Vlad growled.

"Sweet Satan, does this mean I have to go back and kill him!?" Come on, I just got home too!

"Well no. He is coming to us." well...at least I wouldn't have to leave...maybe I could have Allison train by torturing him.

I dropped onto the nearest chair and sighed.

"Great this is just what I need. A mutt that is convinced I am his soul mate coming to try to kill me."

"WHAT!?" I heard a thundering voice. Vlad's voice echoed throughout the room, you could almost feel the anger that bounced off the walls. "What the hell do you mean he thinks he is your mate?" I could tell he was trying to calm down, but it looked more like he was trying not to go after Vladimir himself and strangle him to death.

"Well, its kind of in black in white, he is convinced that I am his werewolf mate....but all he was doing was lusting after me." I shrugged the whole chaos off.

"if I even catch him looking at you oddly, I swear I will kill him, bring him back, and then kill him again. You are mine. This is not some pathetic high school relationship. Understand that fact that you. Are. Mine." Vlad growled. He pushed my head back and bit into my neck.

"Hells bells! What the hell are you doing!?" I screamed.

"Marking you." I almost passed out from this information. Marking me meant I was his, his bride, his mistress, everything. He drew enough blood, so I bit into his neck and marked him as mine. I didn't care if he agreed with it or not, but he had no choice now. I fell asleep in Vlad's arms, blowing out a sigh of relief.

:::Vlad P.O.V:::

When I bit into Raven's neck, I almost moaned. Her blood tasted amazing. She had no idea what I was doing, but I don't think she would have a problem with it in the end.

"Hells bells! What the hell are you doing!?" I heard a girlish scream.

"Marking you." Her eyes glowed a dangerous red, like she would pass out from what I told her. I was excited to make her my bride. She may have different views on it though.

After I pulled away, I felt her fangs slip into my neck. So she was marking me now? She pulled away with a satisfied smile on her face. I looked at her neck to see her bearing MY mark and MY mark only. Raven's body went limp in my arms as I heard her let out a sigh of relief. Ah, my dark angel, I have many things planned for you.