Chapter 3: Sweet Dreams

\"You wouldn\'t risk all that you have worked for to clear your name, would you!?\"  

\"I would risk everything just to be known as a monster to all others!\" I stabbed the knife through Mervin\'s jugular. It slipped through like butter, it brought me nothing but supreme pleasure to see his eyes fall into the back of his head, dead. 

\"Your turn Hillary. So answer me some questions.\" I asked while licking the knife, the tangy liquid putting me into a blood lust state. \"Did Mervin know you were cheating on him? Did he know that you two had a son? Tell me did he know those things?\" My voice was now a lowly hiss. 

\"What the hell are you!?\"  

\"Noseferatu.\" I stated simply. My hair turned into black shadows, ripping her limb from limb. \"Stupid woman, you actually thought I was human?!\" When I said my parents were spending their time in hell, I meant it, since they sold their souls, they went to hell.  

\"Mmmmmm, so enticing. And to think, I didn\'t drink for so long. Nothing more delicious than blood straight from the source.\" I leaned my head towards Mervin\'s neck and let my fangs pierce his now dead skin. The warm liquid slipped down my throat, making me feel more powerful than ever. Humans say time heals all wounds, for me blood heals all wounds. I drained Mervin dry and moved over to Hillary, well...what was left of Hillary. I almost immediately tore my fangs away from her flesh for such a vile taste assaulted my senses. Her blood was tainted with that of a liars, it was tainted with sex, drugs, alcohol, and some dormant form of an STD.  

\"How to get rid of the bodies....\" I pressed a bloody finger to my chin, trying to figure out the most disgraceful way to permanently rid these two from my line of sight and thoughts. I raided the kitchen drawers for a matchbook.  

I gathered some twigs, broken branches, etc. and made a small bonfire. I found a bottle of lighter fluid and decided to dump the whole bottle on the wood and their bodies, and/or what is left of their bodies. Lighting four matches at once, I tossed them all into the pile of wood at once, screaming \"Let it burn!\" I loved how the light danced across my features, I could almost hear Mervin and Hillary\'s screams of pain and pleas of mercy.  

(A/N: ~ is Raven\'s Master, - is Raven) 

~It is about time. You have held me back all too long Raven.~ 

-That may be so, but look at all I have done, just to please you.- So I can actually hear him now..

~Time and time again I have begged you to release me and all those moments were perfect compared to now, though I must admit you have done a good job in sacrificing the human scum you had to call by names. I must say though, I was expecting impalement though.

-I never said I was finished with them.- 

~What are you planning?~  

-You are in my head. Figure it out.- 

~My fledgling, you are truly of my flesh and bones.~ Flashes of what I was planning played like a movie in front of my eyes. Now that my silence was gone, I will do anything to bring utmost torture to my chosen victims. Whether it be slow and painful or quick, but bloody.  

~I am so proud you my fledgling.~ Smirking I fished the two burnt bodies out of the fire and sprayed them with a hose to put the dimming flames out. I kicked the shed doors in and looked for the two final items I need. Two 12 foot poles. Impalement. The word was serene music to my ears, bringing me absolute joy. At this point being caught didn\'t matter to me, my \'parents\' were going to suffer, just like how I did.  

\"I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY MOM AND DAD! I AM FINALLY DOING SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU PROUD OF ME!\" I screamed towards what would be hell in my mind, but really, Hell is where you are sitting right now, on Earth. I swung the two sticks hard enough to strike through the ground. Grasping the scraps of what was left of Mervin and Hillary, I levitated over the poles and dropped both beings onto the poles. The sound it made was music to my ears. Hovering a foot over the ground, I finally felt like everything was right again, I felt whole.  

\"Now for school tomorrow.\" I knew when the neighbors reported what was in my backyard, it would be all over the news...which we would be watching in school tomorrow.  

~Splendid. Well done, there are really no words to describe how proud I am. I knew changing you to a vampire would make me proud!

-Thank you. My master.- 

~I want you to come to me, soon, my dearest fledgling.~

-Yes sir, my master.- 

I waltzed into my home and decided to clean up the blood and body parts, and clean myself up. Grasping a bucket of some cleaning chemical, I started scrubbing the floors and carpet, then disposing of Hillary\'s body parts.  

\"Shower time.\" I finally finished and made my way up the steps and towards the bathroom. Stripping out of my dirt and blood caked clothes, I stepped into the steaming water, already feeling relaxed, the water just eased me more. The water helped me to releasing all my built up emotions and all the tension in my screaming limbs. Thinking back to the nights events, I felt happy that I was able to converse with my master now. Since I pent up all my emotions, I wasn\'t able to hear him clearly. At first it was weird hearing him talk to me, taking showers was awkward, drinking was awkward, since he could see through my eyes. But, since then I have grew accustomed to him not being there.  

~You have finally grown into a beautiful woman.~ 

-master not now, I am showering..-

~it is nothing I have never seen before. Plus you are my mate, it really isn\'t anything I haven\'t seen before.

-Please, I will be back to you soon enough. But I think I might be getting some trouble from a certain alpha pup here.- I didn\'t have to hear his thoughts to know that he was going to try to kill the boy, vampiric mates are very...protective of each other...a sort of possessiveness takes over. It gets bad especially when the male mate is threatened.  

~He better keep his distance from you Raven or so help me...~ Told. You.  

-I know he will, and please don\'t do anything stupid Master, I will return to you soon.- 

~I just feel like I need you, its hard, and what have I told you, you still may be my fledgling, but you can call me by my name.

-Alright....Vlad.- 

~Goodnight my dearest.~ Our conversation had carried out throughout my shower time to the point where I was crawling into my coffin, yes coffin. I had it stored underneath my bed. Vampires had to sleep in a coffin that had the soil of there birthplace in it. So I had mine put under my bed so Hillary and Mervin would not question me.  

Stepping into the coffin, I felt the luxory of having a peaceful nights sleep.