Chapter 10: Hello Again, My Love

Well I think I am going to start doing recaps because it can get a little confusing, but you know the drill, vote and comment, become a fan, etc. Thanks to all who read, comment, vote & become fans.  

========================================================================== 

Recap: \"Go away.\" I walked into the room anyway. \"Who dares to-\" He was cut off when he turned around to see me standing there.  

\"Well fine, if you want me to go away.\" I turned around to leave the room, but two strong arms snaked their way around my waist and pulled me against a rock hard chest. \"Hello to you to.\" I whispered. When I felt his arms tighten, I knew I was home.  

Recap Over, continuing with chapter 10===== 

We stood there not saying anything for a good ten minutes. I was just enjoying the fact that I was in his arms once more, and I think that\'s what he was doing.  

\"Raven.\" I could hear Vlad whisper my name against my head and his arms tighten again.  

\"I take it you missed me?\" I looked around the room to see books, book cases, the bedding, papers, etc, all torn and destroyed.  

\"More than missed.\" He said simply, as if it didn\'t matter. Well I took it as a dismissive tone, I am here now arent I? 

\"I am sorry.\" I said in a broken whisper. I hated crying, it made me feel weak, especially in Vlad\'s presence.  

\"For what love?\"  

\"you know damn well what. I should have never run away, I should have never-\" I was silence when Vlad\'s lips pressed against my own. My thoughts went fuzzy and anything I was going to say after completely dispersed. I threw my all into the simple kiss by wrapping my arms around Vlad\'s neck and lightly biting his lower lip. I could already feel his amused smirk on my lips.  

\"not now.\" I murmured against his lips. His hands had moved up to my shirt, trying to take it off, but now wasn\'t the time to do that. He let out a disappointed groan and I laughed at his childish impatience.  

\"Later.\" He said with determination and lust pooling in his eyes.  

\"Fine.\" I loved how easily we could talk about that subject. *note the sarcasm.* 

\"William told me how you reacted to my disappearence. Why though?\" It was honest curiosity... 

\"why do you think?\" I could almost see the hurt in his eyes as he recalled the memory what happened to make me leave and when he found the note. It was too much for me to even think of... 

:::Flashback::: 

Today was a good day. The sun had gone down and night was here. The stars were full out, painting the sky in a twinkly décor. Tonight was the night Vlad would take me on my first hunt. I was so excited and pleased that he stopped feeding me the chemical infested medical blood. I raced towards the library- that was where Vlad and I always spent time together. Arriving to the corridor that lead to the library, I could hear moans and ecstasy filled screams. I quietly slipped towards the library doors and peered through the crack in the left door. What I saw only made me ask myself something.  

Why?  

Vlad was undressed along with a cheap whore from the tavern, I had seen her before from my walks in town. They were currently in a odd position, the girl yelling his name. I couldn\'t look for more than two seconds, but that was enough to burn the betrayal in my head, forever there it will remain. I didn\'t bother to stop them or let out a pain filled scream. I strolled towards my room, letting the red tears overflow my cheeks. I knew that he might just be feeding from her, but it didn\'t matter, he didn\'t need to have sex with her to feed. I sighed to myself and packed a black bag full of my precious belongings and most of my clothes. I wrote a note to Vlad, not saying where I am going or why, just a goodbye note.  

\'Vlad,  

I need not cause you more trouble, it has been a fairly enjoyable time here. Thank you for providing me with a roof over my head and warm bed, along with plenty of food. But sadly, your words meant nothing, everything you had ever promised meant nothing. I could care less now. Goodbye Vlad.\'  

I left the note on the made-up bed and took one last look around the room, making sure not to forget anything I may need.  

\"Miss?\" I jumped when I heard the deep voice.  

\"Hello William. Will you prepare a carriage for me? I am requested somewhere else.\"  

\"Yes Miss, let me check with Master.\" 

\"NO! He-he doesn\'t need to know. Please this one time William, don\'t tell him anything, just tell him there is a note for him on my bed.\" Vlad and I slept in his room usually, but I thought it best to put in my room.  

\"Of course Miss. Come this way.\" WIlliam led me from my room to the entrance of the castle, where the black carriage sat with horses ready to leave. A blood tear slipped down my cheek and I wiped it away before William could see, he would immediately know what was wrong if he saw me crying.  

\"When will you be back Miss?\" 

\"I don\'t know William...I don\'t know.\"  

\"Miss?\" I ignored his questioning glance and stepped into the carriage. William shut my door and I was on my way.  

\"Goodbye Vlad.\" I murmured to myself.  

:::flashback over:::: 

Well now you know how I wound up in the insane asylum ( I was feeding) and how I ended up being adopted by Creepy 1 and Creepy 2.  

\"why did you leave?\" 

\"Why did you have sex with that girl from the tavern?\" If you really want to call her a girl... 

\"I was going to feed from her.\" 

\"So you needed to have sex with her...to feed from her?\"  

\"Yes.\"  

\"why? I never had to have sex with my victims to feed from them!!\" My temper was going to get the best of me and I was going to push Vlad too far.  

\"Stop.\" I put my head in my hands and sat there shaking. Maybe I shouldn\'t have come back...

Alright two chapters in one day! Sweet 

I follow the arrow 

VVVVVVVVVVVV 

VVVVVVVVVV 

VVVVVVVV 

VVVVVV 

VVVV 

VVV  

 V  

Now that you have followed the arrow, you have taken a vow to comment! Please comment on the story, I know this is getting annoying, but I need comments to see if you want me to continue the story or not. If I get at least ten more comments, I wont ask for comments or votes, etc, for 4 chapters.