A late morning and an afternoon adventure

Start from the beginning

"Haas put me down." You chided.

"Nope," he let you go with one arm, keeping the other arm secure around your waist and you suspended in the air.  You felt his chest move on your back as he reached over to dip his free hand into the pancake batter.

"DAMIEN THIS ISN'T FAIR LET ME GO!" You yelled trying not to laugh as you squirmed. He tightened his grip on you further. 

"Nope, this is definitely 100% fair." He laughed, smearing the batter across your face. You let your body go limp in defeat and he struggled to hold you.

"Stand..." He turned his head away laughing, you could feel his body shake with his laughter "Stand up, I'm gonna let you fall." He warned, rolling his eyes and letting out a breath of laughter.

"No, no you won't. You're too nice, even if you are mischevious." You said, getting back on your feet.

"Yeah, you're right." He agreed as batter dripped down his face. 

"I got you pretty good, Haas." You smirked.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "I still got you, though." He said, hiding a quick flash of a smile.

"No." You concluded.

"No?" 

"No."

"You have pancake batter dripping from your face!" He laughed.

"You cheated!" You pointed at him.

"Well, you never specifically stated I couldn't pick you up!" He grinned.

"Darn, you got me there!" You winked. 

"Sure did! Let's just call it a draw?" He suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good." You confirmed.

"Let's eat?" He asked.

You nodded "Thank you for the breakfast and batter war, Damien." 

"You're quite welcome (y/l/n), you silly goose!" He gave you a dorky grin and poured the syrup on his pancakes. You noticed he didn't pour much syrup on his pancakes and made a mental note of that, just in case you ever had to make pancakes for him.

You decided that while you two ate, you should listen to music.

Grabbing your phone you connected it to a Bluetooth speaker and put on your Spotify playlist titled "Sweet jams" (https://open.spotify.com/user/zobftqc307x5mrf8sdxu4s7zy/playlist/70npJ6jcKGOsNzvzZ92AxV?si=FtkI_qyUS36VG7ssu-DHWA)

Bailamos came on, you scrambled to quickly skip the song out of sheer embarrassment, you didn't normally listen to love songs like this. However, you loved  Enrique Iglesias's voice in the song. 

You laughed nervously and relaxed when "Can we pretend" by Badsuns came on.

You turned to Damien and flushed red when you saw his eyebrows raise "Was that...B" 

"NO." You cut him off a little too quickly, looking down at your plate you shoved a slice of pancake in your mouth. "These pancakes are good, Damien." Your voice almost cracked.

Damien just let out a breath of laughter and shook his head, tilting his head back he said: "Relax, (y/n) I listen to Bailamos too."

You stopped chewing and nearly choked on your pancake, coughing you looked over at him.

"You do?" You asked

"Of course he does otherwise he wouldn't have known the name, why are you acting so stupid?"  You chastised yourself.