A late morning and an afternoon adventure

(Outfit you're going to be wearing above, and since it's valentine's day I'm going to make this longer and cuter than usual.)
You smelled the smell of pancakes as you groggily awoke from your sleep. Grabbing your glasses you wondered why you could smell them, you suddenly remembered that Damien was over. Crawling out of bed you walked over to your door and opened it. Heading downstairs you were confused as to why Damien was making pancakes.
"I know he usually eats really healthily, maybe he's decided it's a one-time thing?" As you entered the living room, Damien glanced back and gave you a soft grin.
"Well morning you sleepy goose" He greeted, voice still somewhat raspy. His face had pancake batter
on it, and his glasses did too.
Letting out a breath of air in amusement, you waved and smiled. You didn't like talking so early... you glanced at the clock it read "1:19 PM"... or so late in the morning you figured.
"Not much of a talker in the mornings?" He asked.
You shook your head but corrected him with one word "Afternoons." your voice came out raspy too.
A grin touched his face and he quickly turned away to flip a pancake. You swore you could've seen a hint of red on his face. You shook your head, figuring you just imagined it.
"I figured I could make yo... us pancakes. After all, if I let you cook I think it'd be the end of the world, oh and you helped me out last night." You sat at the counter and from your angle, you could see the reflection of Damien's devilish smirk through the microwave that was at his head-level. Apparently, he had known about your horrid ability to butcher any food you ever tried to make. It wasn't that you were necessarily bad at cooking, you could make some pretty bomb ass eggs, it's just that... well, you were bad at cooking.
"Watch it, Haas." You chided jokingly, and quietly.
You saw his shoulders hunch and his body pitch forward ever so slightly as his eyebrows raised and a grin spread across his face as he laughed. You rolled your eyes but smiled. Placing a hand under your chin, you looked outside. Glass windows surrounded your kitchen/dining room hybrid. It made up for the lack of storage space that was in your house. Your house was moderately sized, it had a small patio out back with a small pool you just afforded to put in this year, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a laundry room, a kitchen dining room area, and a living room.
You laid your head down on the counter and said: "You have pancake batter all over you, Damien."
"There was an accident." He explained, flipping a pancake.
"The batter exploded?" You teased.
"Pretty much." He said you could hear the amusement in his voice.
"How unfortunate, yet hilarious." You held back laughter.
Damien grabbed two plates and set the pancakes on them, you slid off of the stool you were sitting on and walked over to the fridge. Opening it, you grabbed the syrup and turned back around to set the syrup down onto the counter.  Having done so, you looked up to see the full extent of the batter incident and started laughing when you did. Damien not only had batter on his face and glasses, but also in his hair, his arms, and his neck. 

He looked at you in confusion and you just gestured for him to go look in the mirror that was hanging decoratively on the wall. He turned, and when he saw himself he laughed too.

"Whoops." He said, offering no explanation as to how he got so messy besides your earlier comment of "Did the batter explode?".

"Whoops? WHOOPS?!" You asked, laughing harder.

"Now now, it's not all that funny." He grinned, rolling his eyes and grabbing the syrup.

"Here, here. Damien let me help you with the batter." You said turning him back around, you slyly stuck your fingers in the leftover batter and smeared it on his face, giving your best evil laugh.

"WHy you evil son of a goose!" He yelled, grabbing some batter as well.

"Oh no!" You yelped, as he struck you arm with the batter "Fiend!" You yelled, dipping your full hand in the batter.

"Me? The fiend! You started this!" He said in mock offense. You surged forward and he stumbled backward laughing.

He grabbed your wrist and held it away from him and towards you. Shifting himself he picked you up.