This... isn't what it looks like?

You sighed, tapping your foot outside of the set. Today you had gotten your script, and today you had found out that you were scripted to kiss Shayne in a scene. He had now been avoiding you all day, and you knew why.
The last encounter you had with him... was awkward and painful to say the least, and everything in between then and now just made things worse. Normally, kissing the members of smosh was a part of the deal, especially if you weren't exclusively a smosh games member. However you needed the work, and experience... and you had told Ian you'd be okay with filming kissing scenes if it was in the script.
It was too late to change that, and Shayne knew it too.
Shayne excited the set, and you quickly caught his attention.
"(y/n)-" he began, awkwardly.
"Shayne stop(p), it's okay." You said raising your hand to stop him from talking, he obeyed and you continued.
"I know... you might need some time to... time away from me. But I think it's seriously okay if we film this, it's just a small kiss, and it's in the deal of smosh." you said, gesturing around  you, your voice was a little shakey as you went on.
He nodded, then spoke." I just want to say, I'm sorry about the other day. I hope that after we kind of stop seeing each other for a bit and I get over these feelings, I can continue to be your friend. I just don't know when that will happen. We can film the scene, and after that--I don't mean to sound rude but-- I'd prefer it if we didn't really hang out until I'm ready." He said, finishing his sentance with a heavy voice.
You understood, you knew. He didn't want to see you because he didn't want his heart broken more. You realized that he loved you, and that this was more than just a crush.
He patted your shoulder, and walked away, leaving you speechless and guilty in the middle of the hallway.
Boze walked up, from around the corner.
"What was that all about?" She asked.
You rubbed your arm subconsciously, it was a habit formed from anxiety.
"Nothing Boze, please leave it alone." You asked politely, with an almost pleading voice.
Boze got the message and dropped the subject, instead changing the subject from Shayne and you to Damien.
"Yo dawg, did you see Damien today? He's so happy, do you know if anything good happened?" Boze asked, nudging you as you two began to move down the hallway to go eat lunch.
"He finally got to go home and see his cats." You covered, laughing with Boze.
"Oh yeah, gosh he really loves those things." She said, sliding open her phone as it buzzed with a notification.
You steered her away from the door she about ran into, and continued to talk.
"Yeah, I think they're his soul mates." You joked, snorting.
Boze laughed "Mmhmmm, don't pretend like y'all aren't getting all warm and fuzzy." She winked at you, sliding her phone back in her pocket.
"Stop, we're just friends Boze." You chidded, walking towards the stairs.
"Yeah Boze, we're just friends we swear." Damien laughed resting his elbows on both of your heads.
"Damien if you don't get your elbow off of my hea-" Boze didn't even finish her sentance when Damien obeyed her, chuckling slightly and removing his elbow from her head.
"Yeah okay, y'all acting too close to be 'just friends' is all I'm saying." Boze groaned as you all reached the stairs.
"Shhh. The stairs are fun." You muttered, when in reality you were just afraid to admit you were scared of elevators from being stuck in one as a kid (the power to the entire building went out, leaving you trapped and alone at 10 years old in an elevator).
"You're crazy. Kah-raze-ee" Boze continued, dramatizicing the word.
Damien eyed you, "Say why do you never take the elevator? " He asked.
"Uh... a bunch of pirate ninjas, namely Lazercorn, totally ambushed me on an elevator, beating me senseless." You winked, then heard a shout.
"HEY I DID NO SUCH THING!" Called the familiar voice, you looked up startled.
"L-CORN!" you yelled, and ran to give him a hug. He was standing in the entrance to the lobby you were currently working.
He hugged you back, and you were greatful for his fatherly familiarity being back in the office. You thought of Lazercorn as a father figure, considering you didn't really know yours as he had died when you were young.
"Hey kid." Lazercorn greeted "How's smosh treating you?" he asked as you pulled away.
"Great! I work on camera now and it's a lot of fun." You explained excitedly, and he smiled fondly. He knew that you thought of him as a fatherly figure, and tried his best to be the best chaotic neutral role model he could be for you.
"Causing havoc and mayhem in my steed?" he asked.
"Not yet, but I have some plans." you whispered, and winked.
He laughed maniacally, and then turned back to Boze and Damien.
"Oh hey guys, what's up?"He said, giving an awkward wave.
" Hey l-corn. "Damien smiled, returning his friendly wave.
" Hey dude, what's up? "Boze asked, walking forwards to stand closer to the group.
" Just going in to help film something I guess, or plan something to totally destroy you guys. What are you three up to? "He asked.
" Lunch. "You all answered in unison.
" Ah, have fun, I have to go. "
You all said your goodbyes, and you walked Damien and Boze out to your car.
Boze turned on the camera.
" So I guess... lunch videos with smosh games used to be a thing, let's bring that back. "Boze smiled to the camera, pointing it then in your direction.
You jingled your keys in your hand and wiggled your eyes at the camera " Ohhh I'm driving, so terrifying. "You laughed.
" Oh guys, she's the worst driver, absolute worst. We're going to crash and die, and burn. " Damien falsely confirmed, in an accent you couldn't even begin to describe.
You three got in the car, and headed out.
-
-
-
You finished up the llog (lunch vlog), and shut the camera off, sinking back into your chair.
" Ugbhnng"You groaned, "I'm stuffed." Damien grunted in agreement, and Boze grabbed your fries.
"How...?" you asked her, she just shrugged.
She got up and walked towards the game room "Hey, I gotta go film a game bang with joven,  Wes, and Mari." She explained, and headed out.
"You think they brought Lazercorn in for that?" You asked, looking at Damien who was moving to sit next to you. You watched him lazily.
"Yeah, poor Boze doesn't know what she's getting herself into." Damien said, pitifully.
"Hmhm." You confirmed, closing your eyes and tilting your head back in your chair.
You felt a pair of hands on your face gently, and soon lips touched yours.
Peeking through your eyes you saw that Damien had decided to kiss you, you smiled softly and deepened the kiss for a bit.
Before you heard the voice at the door. Your heart sunk, and Damien leaped away.

Suprise update!
How was this chapter?
How have y'all been?
How was your day today?
Anything I should improve/do differently.
Who do you think is at the door?
See you next chapter 😉