Warnings

Hey guys, this isn't really an update but it is SUPER important for all of you to read, even if your younger or older than me you guys need to read this.
So I've been on wattpad for a long time, longer than this account was made as I have another account (long forgotten) and I've read a lot of stories.
A lot of these stories have unhealthy and even abusive undertones, and some are meant to be written that way (but you'll know from the tags), but a lot aren't and it worries me and I don't want y'all to get into abusive relationships because they're terrible and they crush you.
Here are some of the warning signs that your significant other/family member/friend/ or even you might be toxic/abusive:
(These go for relationships mostly)
They say I love you, way too early.
This is a means of control, for them to make you belive they do truly love you. They don't love you, they love controlling you.
They say I love you as a form of control.
Let's say you refuse them something whether it be sex, a material object, or... hell dinner I don't know. As soon as you refuse they'll say "But I love you, please!" and they'll capture you, especially when they say "But if you don't do this, you don't really love me."
I'm mostly writing these things because I've personally experienced this in a past relationship, that I strongly regret and didnt realize it was toxic at the time.
They point out your flaws to make you feel bad, just so they can comfort you and make you belive that they didn't really mean to make you sad.
"Hey you're breaking out all over" "You missed a spot shaving I can see it."
Especially if they know it upsets you. It's fine if it's a one time thing and you express your distaste for them doing that and they stop, but if you say you don't want them to point that stuff out and they still do... you got a problematic boo.
" Don't do that, my ex used to do that..."
This was a giant one for a lot of my issues, they'll use their ex who they label as terrible things to control you.
It'll be really small stuff, your music taste, your fashion, stuff that they just don't want you doing.
Singing in the shower? "Don't do that, my c*nt of an ex used to sing in the shower and I hate it."
"Let's not go to the movies, my ex used to force me to go all the time"
"Don't wear that necklace, my ex had one just like it."
and you'll do it, because you feel bad for them.
Don't fall into it.

"Don't do anything without asking me first"
If you're not allowed to call your parents, hang out with your friends, go ANYWHERE or do ANYTHING without them or their consent, drop them. It's abusive and controlling.

"Don't talk to ___ ever again"
they try to turn you on people, and often have bs excuses for it.
If none of the other signs have appeared for you and your significant other/parent says this once or twice regarding a suspicious character, then youre fine. But if they do it often, especially "Never talk to any (insert gender you like) ever again, especially if I'm not around". drop them
Make sure you drop them either over the phone or in public if they've ever physically hurt you, that way you're safe and secure. If you're a male having trouble with a female abuser, dump them over the phone. Unfortunately the public doesn't take "female abuse male" very seriously and it's sad.

"Oh I'm so sorry, it'll never happen again I love you" but whatever it is, they do it over and over again. They're lying, they will do it again.
You catch them constantly lying about small things, and even some large things.
I can't call I'm doing homework (when you can see that they're online playing video games, and that this happens way too often)
No I promise I did (insert some responsibility that they didn't actually do). If they lie to you often, they'll do it again and again.

They'll always yell at you for little things, and then make you apologize and feel bad for it.

They'll threaten suicide if you do something
Or say "if you ever left id kill myself"
or "without you Id probably killed myself/ would've killed myself"

Hardly if ever apologizes, and you apologize even if you aren't in the wrong.

They've physically hurt you on multiple occasions and say it was an accident when it clearly wasn't.

They turn you against your family/friends
This is often to isolate you, and get you alone, so you completely rely on them and them only. And then they'll usually either be way to involved in your life when you're alone, or completely ignore you until other people are around.

PLEASE THERE ARE MORE SIGNS, BE CAREFUL AND STAY SAFE. If you're in a relationship/bad family home and these signs apply to you drop an emoji down below and I'll dm you a hot line to help.