A solemn story, and an ending to a great book

(WE DID IT YALL, WE REACHED #1 IN THE DAMIEN HAAS TAG AGAIN OMG FHFH) I know I said about 10ish chapters, but 5 Shall be the conclusion. The last chapter to this book, coming in at 36 total chapters.
Thank you for being on this journey, and I'll start the next book right after this!! Enjoy this chapter, and thank you all.

You stared at your ceiling solemnly, Thanksgiving was coming up soon and you didn't really have the will power (money), to travel all the way back to the east coast to see your parents and family. Damien felt bad and offered to take you with him, but you had declined politely. He hadn't told his family you'd be going, and you two had only been dating for going on...  a number of months.
You frowned, how long had you and Damien been dating.
Two months. You counted on your fingers.
You had started dating end of summer, and it was now mid fall.
Two... three months, maybe.
You could remember, but you just knew that it was too soon to meet his family, he agreed and you two ate the rest of your dinner in silence.
After an awkward goodbye, you laid down on your couch. That was an hour ago, and you were still laying there. Thanksgiving wasn't generally important to you, you were (for the most part) indifferent to it, but everybody was leaving and you kept getting "I miss you!" Texts from distant relatives you had no recollection of who had heard you couldn't make it.
Your mom and you had called for awhile as you both worked desperately to find a way to travel to the east coast to hang out for Thanksgiving.
Nothing had worked out.
You were staying behind to help Ian run the channel and edit videos as everybody got laid off because of the parent company you all worked for.
You wiped a tear away as you thought about it.
You still hung out with everybody, but it wasn't the same.
Everybody kept up high hopes though, you'd get through this. Smosh would get through this, but it might take awhile.
You began free lance editing on the side just to have some form of income, and took up drawing commissions.
You got  invitations here and there  to edit photos, videos, and draw.
You had a somewhat steady means of money, but it wasn't that great. You frowned, decided to up the price of bigger commissions, while lowering the price of medium sized ones a bit.
Fans would understand, they always did.
You had made a post (and a video) about the situation, and had gotten overwhelming support, so much support that you had cried.
But now you sat, alone, in your house... wanting to see your parents.
You missed them often, but not like this.
This was an ache, you were stressed, and Damien had been acting weird these past three days and wasn't telling you what was going on. It had happened after the girl situation with Shayne in the office.
You pressed him once about the matter and he asked you to stop talking about it, you did, but you were upset.
You wanted to know what was wrong, let him know he could tell you anything, but you also didn't want to pressure him.
You were at a cross roads, none of which had any good stops along the way.

Your phone buzzed, you ignored it absent-mindedly, choosing to turn on the TV instead to give you soemthing to do. It buzzed again.
You turned it on, and had one Twitter notification. (You'll be pineapplesushi)

 (You'll be pineapplesushi)