Leave it alone

You sighed, you had tried DMing Shayne after all, apologizing for the nasty things you had said.
He left you on read and you turned bitter.
However the one thing that upset you more was the fact that you had texted Damien that you felt bad, but that you were mad... and he had also left you on read.
Damien, of all people.
Then at one in the morning you got a dm back from shayne, saying he unblocked you.
You called him and he picked up.
"Shayne..." You began
"No I-I got your apology. I accept it" Shayne continued.
"I was just jealous, and hurt, and I didn't want Damien to hurt you." Shayne said
"Because if he hurts you, we both lose you." Shayne half explained.
"Shayne that doesn't make sense--" you started but shayne cut you off
"I wouldn't be okay with seeing you knowing that it was my best friend that hurt you, because I couldnt take sides." Shaye explained.
"Oh." You sat, silently, not knowing what to say.
"Anyways, I'm gonna go..." Shayne said awkwardly, and you agreed.
"Bye, Shayne." You said.
"Bye... (y/n)" Shayne hung up.
You put your phone down and leaned back on the couch, then revived a text from Mari.
You swiped open you phone, and read the text.
------------------------------------------------
M: Hey I heard about everything that's going on...
Y: Going on how?
M: With Damien and Shayne, look girl it's a thought situation to be in but maybe you should just... not be in it. I mean you and Damien just started dating and... well Yknow.
Y: Well I'm sure that attitude is definitely how you and Peter lasted.
----------------------------------------------
With you shooting back that last text you shut your phone off, angrily. Why couldn't anybody just mind their own business for once?

You decided to take a night to yourself considering you didn't have work in the morning, and take a nice relaxing bath with a nice fantasy book to get your mind off of the stresses of life.
You drew your bath and searched your bookshelf for books, pulling out one you haven't read yet.
You settled down into the bath and began to read when a knock sounded at your door.
You sighed and sunk further below the water.
Your doorbell rang.
You groaned "there is a special place in hell reserved for people like you" you growled, and shut your book.
Throwing it aside you got out of the bath and put on a robe.
Stomping down the stairs you threw open the door.
Ian stood there, waiting impatiently.
"I-Ian..." You said startled.
"Hi (y/n) can I come in." Ian stated more than asked.
"Yes... Yes, sorry I was just taking a bath."
"That's okay I just need to talk."
You started to feel the pit of anxiety in your stomach, as you stepped aside and allowed Ian into the house.
God you wondered what he wanted to talk about... why couldn't anyone just leave anything be?
-
-
_
HI! Short chapter I know but... I wanted to update for y'all! I still don't feel all that well but I'm doing better!
How was this chapter!?
How was your day?
Should I update more frequently?