So this is where we're going

Your foot tapped against your floor anxiously as you waited for Damien to come over, you rubbed your forehead where Damien had planted a kiss. Turning on the TV you scanned through the channels, not even bothering to watch anything. Just wanting you get the anxiety out of the pit that some people called their stomachs.
You decided, out of some whim, to clean your room.
Walking upstairs you left the TV on and opened your door.
Folding the clean clothes you had yet to put away you stacked them in your closet and moved onto making your bed and cleaning up the clutter, as you were picking up an old cup of grape juice a thud sounded outside of your window, you jumped jolting forward, grape juice spilling down your white shirt.
"SHIT." You seethed, looking over to your window to see a bird dazily flapping away.
"Fuck you nature." You muttered, walking out of your room to place the cup in the sink. The doorbell dang, you looked down at your grape juice stained  shirt and groaned.
"Dammit Damien, having to come at the most inconvenient times." You said rolling your eyes.
You went over and opened the door, "He-he-heyyy Dames." You greeted awkwardly.
He glanced you up and down and raised his eyebrows "Bad dye job?" he asked "I think you missed your hair."
You laughed, "More like terrible grape juice fate."
"Ah, those terrible evil grapes." He said feining seriousness.
You rolled your eyes and let out a snort, "Come on in, Damien." You invited, opening the door all the way and shuffling to the side.
He stepped in and you shut the door behind him.
"I'll be back." You said, deciding to change your shirt. "Feel free to turn on the TV."
-
-
-
You took your shirt off and let it splat on the floor. Your bra had been saved as the juice spilled on your stomach and pants for the most part.
You sifted through your closet and dug out an old destiny shirt, and threw it on before you heard a knock on your bedroom door.
"Yeah?" You asked walking over and opening the door, coming face to face with Damien.
"Hey uh.. I can't figure out your TV." Damien said, frowning.
"Damien you've lived here for the past three days and don't know how to turn on my TV?" you teased.
"In my defense this things like witch craft." He said, grabbing your hand and dragging you out of your room and down the stairs.
"Okay okay," you laughed "I'll teach you how to work my TV."
"Thank you." He said and dropped your hand when you guys were standing in front of the TV, you felt the coolness of the air where his warm hand had just been.
The TV was on, but there was just static.
Everything that shouldve been on was on, except...
"Oh you're on the wrong source." You figured.
Changing the source led you back to the channels and cable TV.
"Oh hey thanks." Damien said.
You changed sources again to your roku stick and clicked Netflix.
"What do you want to watch?" You asked.
"Uhh I have no idea." He said, looking at all his options.
"We could just watch something that Netflix reccomends?" You asked, and he agreed.
You scrolled go recommended and picked a random TV show.

30 minutes into the episode and you were a little creeped out, you had chosen a horror show on accident and although you liked horror stuff, you were easily creeped out. Especially sitting in your living room where anything could be behind you and kill you. Especially since your couch was kind of in the middle of the room, and there were no walls behind it.
You schooched a bit closer to Damien and he lifted up his blanket.
"Well C'mon scardy-cat." He cooed.
You whacked him on the arm lightly and he laughed as you jumped from the sudden loud noise in the show.
"Fine." you growled, shooting him a glare and moving into his arms.
He hugged you and you rested your head on his chest, to which he rested his head on the top of yours.
You looked up at him and he moved his head to look down at you. You felt a small blush creep onto your face as you realized how close your faces were.
"How are you not scared?" you asked. It was a reasonable question, you had to edit all of his horror videos when him and Shayne played them on the channel and he was always calm and collected.
"I know I can defend myself pretty well." He said softly.
You nearly melted but kept the conversation going "Yeah, but against the supernatural?" You inquired.
"(y/n/n)" He said, voice low. Your heart hammered in your chest.
"What?" You asked.
"ITS RIGHT BEHIND YOU" he yelled suddenly making you scream as he poked your sides. You fell backwards and Damien came with you, his arms over your shoulders and holding himself up on the couch behind you. Your legs were somewhat intertwined with his and your faces were now even closer
You realized he was joking and you chuckled nervously "That wasn't cool." You grumped, pushing him away softly with one arm so you could keep yourself somewhat propped up with the other.
He didn't budge.
"It was kind of funny." He admitted, laughing.
"No it wasn't Haas!" you laughed "I was scared."
"You always are, beside you're laughing!" he pointed out.
"I'm laughing because you're amused, sicko." You said, your hand was resting on his shoulder.
"I am quite amused." He said, face getting a little closer, there was now a playful edge to his voice.
"I know you are." You mused, you were sure at this point Damien could hear your heartbeat.
"Do something about it." He said mischievously.
"Like what?" You asked, voice barely working.
"Like this." He said, and his lips met yours.
There was a knock on your door and you two broke apart quickly, you cursed the heavens out loud and Damien got a kick out of it.
"Stay here." You groaned, going to open the door.
"Oh after that I'm not going anywhere." He called as you walked away, you flipped him off and kept walking.
You opened the door, only to be greeted by Shayne.
"Shayne...Hi." You said awkwardly.
"Hey (y/n), what's Damien's car doing in your driveway?" He asked, confused.
"Oh were just hanging out and watching some show we found on Netflix." You explained.
"Oh alright. " Shayne said, seeming relieved.
"Whattaya need?" You asked, trying your best to sound nonchalant.
"Well... that's the thing." Shayne said shyly, "can we talk outside?" he asked.
-
-
-
Haha cliff hanger! Don't worry I'll update soon I hope. I'm really sorry everybody, school and sickness and mental stuff is actually kicking my ass right now. But Yknow, the show must go on.

How was this chapter?

Anything you'd like to see happen?

Anything I can improve?

How was your day?