Fine, play that way.

You sat there angrily, calling shayne.
You wanted to apologize, but he clearly wasn't letting that happen since you couldn't call him.
He blocked you.
Fine, even though you knew he couldn't block you on Twitter or Instagram over fear of outrage of the community you decided to leave it alone.
You frowned, why'd this have to be so complicated?
Shayne wasn't the jealous type, at all. You knew you had hurt him, badly. At the same time, it wasn't fair for him to expect you to wait to date Damien.
You sat on the couch, realizing you didn't have work tomorrow since Shayne had apparently informed Ian and you had been replaced with Courtney for filming. You remembered what Ian had said to you, as you cried to him after he called you in.
-
-
-
"(y/n)... Shayne showed me this video of you and Damien in the-" he cut himself of as you put your hands in your head and took a shaky breath, trying not to cry again. It didn't work.
You felt a comforting hand on your shoulder.
"Look I heard yelling, but as your boss I have to tell you that I need to know that my employees were dating that's all. It's okay. Now what's wrong?"
After you had explained he took a deep breath and sighed.
"Apologize to Shayne, and give him space." Ian said finally, "that's all you can do."
"Okay." You nodded, he handed you some tissues and told you to use your day off tomorrow to sleep and think everything over. You realized he was right, and you had also completely forgotten you didn't have work the next day.
-
-
-
You realized Shayne could've gotten you fired, and you wondered if that was his intention. But... You'd been working there longer than Damien which meant Damien most likely would've been fired, not you.
You shook your head, you all knew Ian wouldn't fire you unless it was a serious issue.
You just wondered what was going on in Shayne's head.

Shayne's pov:

Shayne sat on his bed, angry and confused tears still streamed down his face, he wiped them away and looked at the video he had taken angrily.
Of course, of course her and Damien were dating. It was only that fair right?
If God was real he was one cruel bastard, was one thought running through Shayne's head, but guilt and heartbreak were the emotions in his heart.
He showed the video to Ian, knowing it had the potential to get Damien, or (y/n) fired.
He looked at himself in the mirror, and when he met his eyes, he looked away. He did not like the look of despair and utter bitterness on his face.
He wondered if that's why (y/n) hadn't looked at him until he truly pissed her off.
He had said some pretty hurtful things, but at the moment he didn't care. He knew that he was twisted up in his emotions, and taking it out on her... and that he needed to stop, but he needed to calm down first.
He decided to go to the gym, a good work out should be enough to let him get his tension out, and a nice  shower afterwards would definitely calm him down.
As he opened the door to his room and stepped outside, he bumped into Damien.
"What are you doing here?" He asked flatly.
"I came to explain... to apologize..." Damien said, his voice was quiet and small.
Damien gave in, hell Damien was his best friend and brother, why wouldn't he?
"Go ahead." Shayne said, sighing and leaning back against the door.
"Those three days I stayed at her house... were honestly some of the best times of my life-" He began, Shayne wavered, but wasn't sure he liked how he felt about the situation still, "eventually they ended and she dropped me off at the dealership then said she'd miss having me at her house, so I offered to come over later."
"And?" Shayne asked, he wanted the full story.
"Well the night previous we had watched a movie at Maris house and she ended up cuddling with me and falling asleep like that. So I wanted it to happen again. I went home and fed my cats and pet them, then I headed over to her house. When I came over she got changed because she had spilled grape juice on her shirt, eventually I went upstairs and knocked on her door to ask her how to figure out the remote since I didn't know how to work it. " Damien continued, and lead on until he got to Shayne's least favorite part.
" As it was at a really tense part in the movie I scared her, and she fell backwards the opposite way onto the couch, so I went with her. Then... we.. Yknow kissed. Then the doorbell rang and-"
"and I was there on the porch." Shayne finished. He put his hand on his face and rubbed his temples.
"I'm sorry, but.. shayne she's intoxicating-I-"
"I know, Damien. I know. I'm just sad, and angry, and upset... and hurt. I understand but at the same time..." Shayne tried
"At the same time you don't know if you can accept it." Damien understood.
The two stared at each other for a bit, wondering what to do.
"Care to go out and have a bros night?" Damien asked, hopeful.
Shayne nodded, and patted Damien on the shoulder.
-

-

-

Oh a half angsty half nice chapter! Wohoo! Aren't y'all lucky? Anyways, how was your day?
how was this chapter?
This book needs to end soon, and boy that ending 👌
:)