Episode 54 (B)

(On their way to Goa, they all were talking, laughing and pulling each other's leg. Rudra would crack a lame joke and Anika would laugh madly just not to make Rudra sad and Shivaay could clearly see that. Rudra was still a bit upset because of his girlfriend ditching him but Anika didn't let that affect him more. Whenever they would be quite for more than 30seconds, she would start a random topic. Shivaay loved how "his" wife was bonding with his brothers, who were his real family. In these random topics, Rudra started the topic of Shivaay singing. Though Anika didn't talk so much on this topic because she knew if she started, she would spill out the beans of Shivaay singing for her in their last trip to Goa. Rudra was forcing Shivaay to sing and he was soon joined by Om and Gauri.)

O: Anika bhabhi abb app hi bhaiyaa ko bolein ke woh gana gayein, hamari baat toh sunte nahi, app ki toh definitely sonegein. (he said looking away)

A: Shivaaaaay! (she said in her sweet voice)

S: no Anika (he said trying to concentrate on his driving)

A: pleasee na. Om ki baat maan leejiye na

S: ek shart par.

A: aur woh kya?

S: yehi ke tum bhi mere sath gao gi

A: okay done! (she said out loud in excitement)

S: tumhe gana atta hai?

A: mujhe sab kuch atta hai (she said pulling out her imaginary collar)

R: because meri Anika bhabhi ek dum khidkitod hain

A: arey waah! (she clapped her hands after hearing the word "khidkitod")

S: chal Rudra, baja

(Rudra who had got his guitar with him, started with the beginning music)

Dil mein toh hamesha the
Mere ghar mein ab aye ho
Mann chahi shamein hai (hoo)
Mann mangi subh laye ho

(Shivaay sang looking at Anika through out the first two lines)

Our abhi toh hai yeh sislay
Pyar ke huye shuru
Dheere dheere houle houle
Chaleeein

(Anika continued with the song while standing up and feeling the soft air that made her hair fly up in the air)

Sambhal Sambhal Kay jiye toh
Khoob guzre gi zindagi apni
Our rahe ge mastane
Sarsamano sa mosum mein hum

(Shivika sang these lines together and did the hook step of the song where as Shivaay had stopped the car on a pani puri stall which was on the side of the road, again on Anika's demand)

Kabhi kabhi yuh hota hai
Do rang mil jate hai

(Anika sang these lines looking at Om and Gauri who were busy feeding pani puri to each other)

Lekin mil ke bhi
Woh ghul nahi pate

(And she continued singing looking at Rudra who was upset looking at how happy Om and Gauri were (just because his girlfriend ditched him))

Ral-mil ghum ke phirte
Ghul-mil bhi jaaye ge
Dewaani rato ko mast din de ke

(Anika sang these lines looking at Shivaay who was busy eating pani puri and making faces because it was spicy and sour)

Our abhi toh hai yeh sislay
Pyar ke huye shuru
Dheere dheere houle houle chale

(Anika and Rudra sang together twirling around the pani puri stall. They gathered Gauri, Om and Shivaay to sing the last verses of the song)

Sambhal Sambhal Kay jiye toh
Khoob guzre gi zindagi apni
Our rahe ge mastane
Sarsamano sa mosum mein hum

(All of them sang together doing the hook step of the song and side hugged each other in the end)

Song: Sambhal Sambhal

Helloo, as promised here is the next update. Hope you guys like it!
Target: 120 votes
Stay safe! xoxo