Episode 31

Anika was standing infront of the mirror all dressed up without the jewelry, staring herself.

A: (talking to herself) yeh kya hugaya hai. (tears rolling down from her eyes) mein yeh sab kyun kar rahin hun. Mein shivaay se shaadi nahi kar sakti. Nahi karsakti. NAHI KARSAKTI! (she fell while saying this and cried for some minutes and then stopped.) mujhe kuch karna chaiye. Mein ase chup beth kar shaadi nahi kar sakti. Mujhe kuch karna chaiye. Kya kar sakti hun. (and then she thought for a second) mein... mein yahaan se... yahaan se bhaag jati hun... haan yahaan se bhag jaongi aur buhaat dur chali jaongi jahaan par mujhe koi janta nahi huga aur koi dhoond bhi nahi sake ga aur mujhe yeh shaadi bhi nahi karni paregi... haan yeh sab se sahi rahega... abhi yahaan par koi nahi ayega aur mein abhi bhaag jati hun (anika stood up and was about to go towards the window when she heard the door open. She turned around to find Om standing with Sahil.) Sahil

S: anika didi (he was crying and ran towards anika)

A: sahill (anika bend down to Sahil's height) sahil.. sahil.. tu thik haina (crying)

S: anika didi app thik huna, app ko kuch hua toh nahi na (and they both hugged)

A: haan mere sahil ke hute we mujhe kuch husakta?

(Om smiled)

O: anika, tum tayaar hujao. 30mins mein tumhe neeche ana hai (saying this he left)

(For a moment anika had forgotten about the wedding when she saw sahil. And then this thing came up again. She broke the hug and moved back)

(anika thought to herself)

A: mein kase bhool gayi. Kase bhool gayi ke sahil... sahil bhi.. mein sahil ko bolti hun.. mujhe pata hai ke woh hi mera sath dega.. mein janti hun (she was now talking to sahil) sahil... mujhe yeh shaadi nahi karni.. humna yahaan se ghar chaltein hain.. apne kapre letein hain aur buhaat dur chale jayeinge jahaan koi bhi hamein nahi janta huga jahaan.. (she was cut by sahil)

S: nahi anika didi (crying) app yeh shaadi karlo.. app please yeh shaadi karlo

(anika was shocked)

A: sahil yeh toh kya keh raha hai.. tu toh mera bhai haina.. tu toh mera soch.. sahil yeh tu kyun keh raha hai

S: please anika didi app yeh shaadi karlo

A: mein janti hun ke tu yeh isiliye keh raha hai ke mujhe loog buhaat kuch bolenge likin mein toh teri anika didi huna.. mein sab seh longi.. chal hum ghar chaltein hain..

S: konsa ghar didi.. app koi ghar nahi hai.. udhar as-pass ke loog ne akar mujhe buhaat sunaya.. mujhe buhaat bola aur phir mujhe ghar se bahir nikal diya.. app koi ghar nahi hai

A: (anika was hell of shocked) kya? Yeh kase kar saktein hain woh. Mein khud jakar baat karongi. Woh hamara ghar hai.. ase kase

S: anika didi, woh ghar hamara tha.. abb nahi hai (and started crying. Anika hugged him) please didi app yeh shaadi karlo

(anika was hugging sahil and crying)

A: (thinking) abb mujhe yeh shaadi karni paregi. Sahil ke liye karni paregi (and wiped her tears)

(At the OM hall)

(everything was set. The mandap was set. The housemates were ready. The groom was ready and was sitting in the mandap waiting for his bride. The pandit was chanting mantars.)

D: pinky, anika kidher hai. Muhuraat nikla ja raha hai

P: mummy jee, mein toh kab ki bola ke aye we hun

(and then anika entered with sahil at her right side)

J: leejiye, anika agayi

(anika was standing infront of the mandap facing shivaay. Shivaay looked up to anika and was lost in her beauty. She really made a beautiful bride.)

D: pinky, ja anika ko lekar ah aur shivaay ke sath betha de

(pinky did as she was asked to do. She made anika sit beside shivaay. Pandit was chanting mantars now loudly. Shivaay had his eyes straight looking nowhere filled with anger. Anika had her eyes down, swollen and still crying also looking nowhere.)

(the phere were over and then the pandit asked shivaay to make anika wear the mangalsutar and to fill her mang. Everything was done. The wedding was over. They were declared as Husband and wife. They were asked to stand up and take the blessings of everyone.)

D: pinky, anika ko billu ke kamre mein leja

(shivaay looked at dadi)

S: what! Mere kamre mein kyun

(anika looked at shivaay)

P: shivaay yeh tu kya keh raha hai. Anika bb teri biwi hai. Woh tere he sath tere hi kamre mein rahegi

S: sirf 2 din ki

(anika was shocked. Anika couldn't believe what she heard. She wanted to die at the same moment and wanted to scream but she kept everything to herself.)

P: chahe 2 din ke hu 2 saal ke hu yaan 2 janmon ke, yeh teri biwi hai.. (walking towards anika) chal anika, mere sath chal (they were about to leave when the media stepped in with lots and lots of questions)

M1: Mr Shivaay singh oberoi, abhi bhi yeh larki appke ghar mein hai...

M2: aur anika ne shaadi ka jora kyun pehna hai...

M3: kya unki shaadi hugayi hai...

M1: kya unki shaadi daksh se hoi hai....

M2: kya unke sach mein daksh ke sath najayaz rishte the...

(anika had no reaction. She had heard all this since the morning. But her tears had no plans to stop.)

M3: Mrs. Anika, appka aur Mr. Daksh ka yeh najayaz rishta kab se chal raha hai...

(that was it for shivaay.)

S: Just stop it. Stop it. App sab meri biwi Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi se bath ka rahein hain

(and that was it for the media people. They got a very masala news. With this news and reporting back to their cameras they left the house.)

D: pinky, anika ko leja

(pinky took anika to shivaays room, actually to their room)

(it was an hour since the wedding was over, since shivaay and anika were declared husband and wife. Anika was sitting on the bed at the right side thinking about everything that had happened since the morning. She closed her eyes and everything came infront of her eyes. In the meantime, shivaay came to his room and saw anika sitting on the bed. He noticed that anika had her eyes closed but didn't seem that she was sleeping. Anika could see everything that happened in her life, flashing in front of her eyes. She was sweating and shivering and this didn't go unnoticed by shivaay. He ran and came towards anika and bend down to her level and shake her.)

S: anika.. anika..

A: (from the sudden shake she moved back and screamed) NAHI

S: (shivaay was shocked.) anika kya hua.. tum thik huna.. kya hua.. tum ase shiver kyun kar rahi thi

A: (anika had her eyes opened wide. Shivaay was holding her hand which she removed and stood up)

S: anika kidher ja rahi hu

A: sone

S: bahir kahaan, tum idher hi sojao

A: nahi mujhe nahi sona yahaan par (and was about to leave)

S: zid maat karo, mein keh raha hun na ke idher sojao. Baat man lo meri. Mein bahir chala jaonga (shivaay started walking towards the cupboard)

A: (anika turned towards shivaay) ek minute MR. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOUU!
Enjoy reading!
Stay safe! xoxo