Episode 45

(It was around 3 in the morning when there was a knock or more specifically somebody was literally banging on the door of Shivika's.)

"Anikaaa"
"Anikaa darwaza khulo"
"Shivaaaay"
"Anikaa"

(Someone was continuously banging on the door and asking Shivika to open the door but both were in deep slumber. Anika started waking up to the sound. She opened her eyes slowly until her vision was completely clear. She looked at the clock at the right which was on the wall and which showed 3am. She woke up a d sat on the sofa lazily. She could still hear someone on the door who was continuously calling her and Shivaay. She looked at Shivaay who was also getting disturbed by the noise. She stood up and started walking towards the door.)

A: iswaqat kon agaya hai (she thought to herself)

(She opened the door and found a very worried Pinky, who was sweating and also her eyes were moist. Anika came forward and held Pinky by her shoulders.)

A: kya hua mom? Sab theek haina? App iswaqat yahaan aur itne ghabrayin wein kyun hain? Mom kya hua hai?

P: woh.. woh.. woh

A: mom kuch toh boliye? Mujhe fiqar hu rahi hai

P: woh.. woh Sahil...

(And that was it for Anika. Her eyes opened wide)

A: Sahil? Sahil ko kya hua mom? 

(Pinky didn't speak anything)

A: mom (shaking Pinky by her shoulders) bataye na Sahil ko kya hua hai

P: woh.. (she said pointing towards Sahil's room)

(Anika did not wait for Pinky to complete her sentence and she ran towards Sahil's room. On hearing so much noise, Shivaay woke up and saw his mom and Anika on the door talking at this time. He got up from his bed and walked towards them. Anika ran towards Sahil's room before Shivaay reached to them. Pinky saw Anika running towards Sahil's room.) 

(Shivaay called her out and she looked at Shivaay.)

S: mom?

(Her eyes were moist and she was crying.)

S: mom? Kya hua? App roh kyun rahe hu? Sab theek haina? Aur yeh Anika kahaan bhagti bhagti gayi hai?

P: woh Sahil..

S: Sahil? Sahil kya mom?

P: woh.. (and she started crying)

(Shivaay walked towards Sahil's room with Pinky)

(Anika ran towards Sahil's room and saw everyone gathered in his room including a doctor. The room also had a ECG machine that was being switched by a nurse. She observed the room and saw OmRu with sad faces and moist eyes, while dadi was sitting on a nearby sofa with a sad face too. She saw Sahil lying on the bed. His eyes were closed and he was lying straight on the bed. She was just walking slowly.)

A: kya hua? (Her voice was breaking and she had tears in her eyes. She looked at OmRu.) Kya hua hai? Koi kuch bol kyun nahi raha? Kya hua hai Sahil ko? (She looked at her left and saw the doctor and a nurse standing quietly, she walked to them.)

A: app log yahaan kya kar rahin hain?

Doctor: woh..

A: bolye na

Doctor: app ka bhai Sahil...

A: Sahil? Sahil ko kya hua?

Doctor: I'm sorry appka bhai Sahil, abb is duniya mein nahi raha.

Hello guys. Hope you all are doing good. I know this update is very small but I'm kind of busy these days. I know you guys must be shocked on hearing about Sahil dying but this is the part of my story. Will update soon. Setting targets from now on.
Target: 90 votes and comment as much as you can 
Stay safe! xoxo