Episode 43

(It was 4:30 in the morning when Anika woke up. Today was Karwa chauth and she had to eat as much as possible before the sun comes up. She woke up and found Shivaay not on the bed. She thought that he might be awake and must been eating in order to fast)

A: wase maan na parega. Billu jee is mein bhi itni jaldi uth gaye. Waah (She got up from the couch and went to the washroom. From the other side Shivaay came back to his room and was shocked to see that Anika was already up.)

S: shit. Yeh toh uth bhi gayi. Wase kabhi khud uth ti nahi hai aur ajj khud uth gayi. Kya karoon? Agar isko pata chal gaya ke meine iske liye fast rakha hai toh yeh mujhe nahi chore gi.. (He was talking to himself when he heard the washroom door opening. He ran to his bed, closed his eyes and acted as if he was sleeping.)

(Anika came out of the washroom and found that Shivaay was on the bed. She went near him and saw that he was sleeping. She stepped back and turned around.)

A: yeh toh abhi the hi nahi, yeh kahaan se agaye (She spoke to herself)

(Shivaay opened his one eye and saw Anika facing her back towards him. He smiled and went back to sleep)

(Anika went out in the living area where everyone was eating. Everything was going smooth. Nobody asked about Shivaay and so Anika felt something weird but she shrugged it off. After having their food it was now 6 in the morning. Everyone dispersed to their room and so did Anika. She entered in the room and found Shivaay sleeping peacefully. He looked cute. He actually looked like the actual Billu. She smiled and slept at the couch)

(It was around 8 in the morning. Shivaay was getting ready and as usual he had to wake Anika up. He was moving towards Anika when she herself woke up. Shivaay was shocked.)

S: waah. Ajj khud uth gayi? Ajj chand kahaan se nikal aya?

A: (while picking up her blanket) ajj chand toh raat ko nikle ga (turned towards Shivaay) aur haan, mein apne gift ka wait karongi

S: gift? Kyun? (he was confused)

A: arey appko nahi pata? Har pati apni patni ko Karwa Chouth par ek gift deta hai.

S: ohhh

A: toh mujhe bhi chaiye. 

S: toh kya chaiye appko?

A: kuch bhi?

S: kuch bhi kya?

A: woh abb apki problem hai, likin gift zaroor chaiye

S: (chuckled) acha le aonga

A: yaay (she sort of screamed and clapped her hands like a small kid)

S: ek gift ke liye itni kushi?

A: toh aur nahi toh kya. Jab ek pati apni patni ke liye gift lata haina toh woh kushihi kuch aur huti hai

S: toh phir mein tumhare liye har din gift le aya karonga, tum har din ase hi kush hujaya karo (he spoke while staring at her)

A: (she smiled) app bhi na (and she started walking towards the washroom when Shivaay spoke again)

S: chalo tum jakar fresh hujao, phir mere liye breakfast bana dena (he said to make sure that Anika doesn't get to know about him fasting for Anika)

A: (turned around) breakfast? App shayad bhul gaye hain likin ajj apne fast rakha hai

S: kya? Meine? Nahi (He said, not looking at Anika)

A: likin kal raat ko jab mein uthi thi toh app bed par nahi the

S: mein washroom mein tha

A: likin ushi waqat mein washroom mein gayi thi

S: umm.. Woh.. mein dosre wahsroom mein the (saying this he left the room to avoid any further questions)

A: ajeeb hai (and she went to the washroom)

________________________________________________

(Anika was in the dinning room alone. No one was there because everyone was fasting except OmRu but they had left early. A servant was passing by when Anika called him out)

A: suno

Servant: jee Anika ma'am?

A: jakar Shivaay ko bula lo, unhe kaho ke breakfast ready hai

Servant: likin ma'am sir toh kab ke office chale gaye we hain

A: kya? Office? Toh phir breakfast kyun banwaya?..... Acha chalo tum jao 

(The servant left)

A: (talking to herself) yeh Shivaay ko hu kya gaya. Zaroor koi baat hai

_____________________________________________

(It was around 6 pm. Everyone was busy preparing for the evening.)

P: Anika beta, bass sare kaam hugaye hain. Tu jakar tayaar huja

A: bass mom, 2 min, mein abhi chali jati hun bass yeh kaam hujaye. Aur abhi taak Shivaay bhi nahi ayein hain

P: kya? Shivaay abhi taak nahi aya

(And then Shivaay came from the main entrance and walked towards them)

S: laga doh meri complain mom se

A: arey app agaye

S: shukar hai mein agaya, warna pata nahi aur kya kya boldeti tum mom se

A: huuu

P: bass kar Shivaay meri beti ko kuch maat bol

(Anika smiled widely and showed her tongue to Shivaay. Shivaay chuckled)

P: chal Shivaay, apni patni ko kamre mein lekar ja aur ise bol ke tayaar hu

S: chalye (he said while gesturing her to go first.)

(Anika smiled and left. Pinky was happy seeing them together)

Hello guys. I know I'm super late. I've been very busy, so many weddings to attend and plus I've my final exams starting on the 6th of this month and they end by the 20th of this month. So till then, I won't be uploading, but I promise I'll upload on the 20th itself. I'm so sorry guys. Please pray for my exams. Thank youu and lots of love to everyone.
Stay safe! xoxo

When hate turns into love! (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें