Episode 44

(Anika was standing near the mirror doing her last touch ups as she was almost ready. At that time, Shivaay came out of the washroom all ready in a yellow kurta. He saw his beautiful wife standing infront of the mirror getting ready. He looked at her through the mirror. She looked stunning. She was wearing red punjabi style dress. Red was the colour of love and also the colour of souhag (married women). Shivaay moved towards her and Anika noticed that through the mirror and so she turned around facing him.)

A: jaldi keejiye Shivaay sab neeche hamara wait kar rahin hain

S: tum buhaat achi lag rahi hu

(Anika was adjusting her dress when Shivaay said that. Anika looked up to see Shivaay who was already staring her)

A: jee?

S: haan, yeh colour red, tum par buhaat acha lagta hai

A: (kind of blushed) Thank you (she said with a smile)

(Shivaay smiled looking at Blushing Anika)

___________________________________________________________

(Everyone was present at the garden which was outside the OM waiting for the moon. Everything was ready, everyone was standing at their places. Anika was immensely waiting for the moon and Shivaay was smiling looking at her.)

A: yeh chand kyun nahi araha hai? (she asked impatiently looking towards the sky)

(Shivaay chuckled looking at her)

A: kya billujee app hass kyun rahe hu?

S: tumhe dekh kar (still smiling)

A: mujhe dekh kar? (she said with a pout on her face)

S: jab tumse bhooka nahi raha jata toh kyun rakha fast?

A: ek toh meine appke liye subha se kuch nahi khaya aur app mujhe thanks bolne ke ilawa yeh bol rahin hain. App buhaat burin hain billu jee (she said with anger)

S: jasa bhi hun tumhara hun (he said unknowingly which shocked him and also Anika. Both had an eyelock but was broken)

"Chand agaya
 Chand agaya"

(Shivikia looked towards the moon and there it was, shinning bright. Anika took the thali (plate) in her hands. She looked at the moon through the channi (netted cloth) and then looked at Shivaay with the same channi (netted cloth). Shivaay had a sweet smile plastered to his face while she did the rituals.)

)