Episode 48

(Next morning, Anika was getting ready in a hurry infront of the mirror because the flight was at 11 and it was already 9:30. Shivaay who had gone to his office to collect some office papers before leaving, entered the room and saw Anika in a hurry. He went towards Anika and stood there leaning his back to side wall.)

A: mere muh (face) par koi movie chal rahi hai jo app mujhe ase dekh rahe hain? (She asked while wearing her bangles)

S: (Shivaay chuckled on hearing what she said) mein bass yeh dekh raha hun ke tum itni jaldi jaldi kyun tayaar hu rahi hu

A: 9:30 hugaye hain aur 11:00 hamari flight hai

S: arey relax karo, apna private plane hai kabhi bhi jao

(Anika looked at him with her eyes open wide while Shivaay just shrugged his shoulders giving a "yeahh" look.)

A: umm.. Phir bhi ek time hai toh us par jana chaiye na (she said while dipping her hand in the sindoor box to fill her hairline.)

S: (stepped forward and took the sindoor box from her hand) ise mujhe doh

A: likin..?

S: arey, mein laga deta hun

(He said while looking at her hairline while Anika looked straight into his eyes. He took a pinch of sindoor from the box and applied it on Anika's hairline while Anika shut her eyes tight remembering the same moment on their wedding day)

S: hugaya (he said while keeping the sindoor box on the table. Anika opened her eyes and again looked into his eyes and Shivaay noticed this.) Wase ek baat batao, tum meri ankhoon mein kya dekh ti hu? (He asked her while crossing his hands against his chest)

A: bass yeh hi dekhti hun ke appki ankhein 2min mein apna rang badalti hain

S: (left out a small laugh) what?

A: kuch nahi (she said and looked at the mirror seeing if she looked presentable) Chalein, sab wait kar rahe hunge aur yehi 10 baj gaye hain (She said and moved towards the bed to take her bag)

(Shivaay looked at the sindoor box which he had kept it on the table. He thought that Anika forgot about it. He picked it up and went to Anika and forwarded the box. She looked at him with a confusion look.)

A: yeh kya...?

S: tum yeh bhool gayi thi. rakh lo

A: nahi..

S: kyun nahi? Mein risk nahi lesakta

A: kya? Mein neeche ja rahi hun, app bhi chalye

S: likin yeh? (he said looking at her disappearing figure)

__________________________________

(Khaana was keeping Shivika's bag in the car and Shivika were at the door)

P: Shivaay meri beti ka khayal rakhna

S: apni beti se bhi kehye ke mera bhi khayal rakhe taake mein iska khayal rakh sakun

R: ohhoo bhaiyaa, bara khayal rakhne ka dil cha raha hai? Haan haan

S: shut up rudra

(Everyone laughed)

O: wase bhabhi, pictures zaroor lena hum bhi toh dekhein ke hamara billu yeh sab kase karta hai (OmRu hi5'ed)

(Anika gave a small smile which made Shivaay smile)

S: okay abb hamein der hu rahi hai

R: ohoo bhaiyaa, intezaar nahi hu raha