Episode 46

Doctor: I'm sorry appka bhai Sahil, abb is duniya mein nahi raha.  

A: yeh.. yeh kya bakwaas kar rahin hain app (she asked with anger) Sahil ko kya hua tha yaan kuch tha jo abb ase baat kar rahe hain. (she turned around and went to Sahil) Sahil.. Sahil uth.. Sahil uth kyun nahi raha (and now she started crying. She walked back to the doctor.) Sahil ko kya hua hai? Sahil uth kyun nahi raha? Boliye na? Kuch toh boliye (She screamed this time. She was crying. She went back to Sahil and sat near him and placed his hand on hers.) 

(In the mean time Shivaay also came. He entered the room and saw the doctors and other family members also present in the room. He then looked at Sahil who was lying on the bed with no life. His eyes followed his hand which was in between Anika's. Anika had no expressions and was staring at Sahil blankly. He walked to the doctor)

S: app loog yahaan? 

Doctor: I'm sorry Mr. Oberoi likin hum Sahil ko nahi bacha paye

S: what? (he screamed in shock) Sahil ko? Sahil ko kya hua hai? Sahil.. Sahil ko kya hua tha? Kuch toh boliye

Doctor: Sahil ek buhaat deep depression mein chale gaya tha. Aur woh abhi buhaat chota tha in sab cheezoon ke liye. Jab Mrs. Pinky oberoi ka phone aya aur jab taak hum yahana phonch Sahil already last stage par tha. Humne bacha ne ke buhaat koshish ki likin hum nahi bacha paye.

S: what? Depression? Sahil ko kis cheez ka depression hua tha?

Doctor: woh toh hum nahi jante. Likin unke body jase function kar rahi the, us se yehi prove huta hai ke unhe kisi cheez ke buhaat tension thi aur ushi cheez ke waja se woh depression mein ek dum chale gaye

(Anika was hearing everything the doctor was saying but she was too numb to react to anything. Shivaay couldn't believe what he was hearing. His eyes were turning moist but he had to control himself because he knew that Anika would be broken and it would be only him who would have to stay with her. He turned around and saw Anika who was still sitting blankly staring Sahil. The doctor then excused and walked out of the room. Shivaay walked to Anika.) 

S: Anika? (he said while shaking her.)

(All she did was, moved her eyes from Sahil's face to Shivaay's. She did not even have a single tear mark on her face. She was all blank. Shivaay made her stand and took her to their room. He was surprised that Anika didn't even protest for letting her stay there with Sahil. Shivaay made Anika sit on the sofa and offered her a glass of water. She took the glass and kept on her lap. Shivaay walked out of the room thinking that she may want to be alone for sometime because she may want to cry. Shivaay walked out and closed the door and a tear escaped from his eyes which he was trying to hold back. He shut his eyes tight to control his emotions. He felt a hand on his right shoulder, he opened his eyes and found OmRu standing infront of him.)

O: kasin hain bhabhi?

S: woh kuch react hi nahi kar rahi hai. I'm so shocked ke woh toh roh bhi nahi rahi hai

R: shayad bhabhi wants to be alone?

S: haan shayad. Isiliye mein use kamre mein akela chor kar aya hun

O: par Sahil ko depression aur tension kis cheez ka tha?

S: I don't know. Mein bhi tab se yehi soch raha hun ke asi kya baat hoye the jise Sahil.. (he stopped talking and there another tear escaped) I can't even believe ke Sahil abb hamare sath nahi hai 

R: haina bhaiyaa, abhi kal hi toh aya tha woh. Aur bhabhi.. bhabhi bhi kitna kush thin use dekh kar (he said also his eyes getting moist)

O: sab theek hujaye ga (saying this, they left towards Sahil's room)

________________________

(It was around 10 in the morning. All the last rituals had been done for Sahil's body. Everyone was sitting in the living area excluding Anika. She had refused to come out of her room and had also refused to perform any ritual. She said that she was not yet ready but Shivaay knew that Anika was sitting on the same couch he left her some hours ago. The only difference was that now she was in white clothes. Shivaay had warned everybody to not disturb his wife because she needed sometime to digest the fact that her only brother was now no more in this world.)

D: haye rabba yeh kya hugaya, (dadi exclaimed)

P: bechari Anika, ek hi bhai tha aur woh bhi.. (she cried)

D: billu, Anika ne subha se kuch khaya?

S: nahi dadi

D: tu uske liye nashta lekar ja 

S: dadi jahaan taak mein Anika ko janta huna, woh nahi khaye gi

D: tu phir bhi lekar ja, chal

(Shivaay got up and walked towards the kitchen. He prepared Aloo Puri, Anika's faviourate and walked towards their room. Shivaay knocked on the door to make Anika alert that he was coming in. He opened the door and found Anika still sitting on the couch as before, staring into nothing. He went near her, kept the tray which he bought for Anika at a side table and sat beside her.)

S: Anika.. (he said softly)

(Anika looked at him. Her eyes had no emotion.)

S: tum thik huna. (He waited for her reply but there was none.) Chalo subha se kuch nahi khaya hai, kuch khalo

A: mein khud kha longi

S: nahi tum mere samne khaogi

A: appko pata hai yeh sab meri waja se hua hai

S: kya sab? (he asked confusingly)

A: yeh sab. Sahil mujse dur chale gaya, meri waja se. Abb mein Sahil se kabhi bhi nahi mil paongi, meri waja se

S: ismein tumhari kya galti hai?

A: doctor ne bola na ke kisi tension ki waja se woh depression mein chale gaya tha?

S: haan toh?

A: woh tension... usko meri tension thi... Woh kal bhi mujse itni baar poch raha tha ke kya mein appke sath kush hun ke nahi. Kitna samjhaya use meine ke mein buhaat kush hun aur bikul theek hun likin woh mana hi nahi 

S: asi baat nahi hai Anika

A: asi hi baat hai Shivaay, warna Sahil ko aur kya tension hugi? Kal se uska mood off tha, isi liye woh jaldi sogaya. Yeh sab meri waja se hua hai, sab kuch meri waja se

S: shuuu (he leaned in forward and hugged Anika) Kuch tumhari waja se nahi hua. Shuuu

Thank you to everyone one of you who vote for the story, lot's of love. Let me know your reviews about the plot in the comment section.
Target: 90 votes, comment as much as you can
Stay safe! xoxo

When hate turns into love! (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें