Episode 49

A/N: Hello guys. I don't know what's up with wattpad that whatever changes I make, it doesn't post. So I'm posting "Episode 49" again and I've deleted the previous "Episode 49" I posted. So please vote on this episode again.
Target: 100 votes, won't be uploading until I get through 100 votes

(It was 8am when Shivaay woke up due to the sun that just disturbed his sleep. He turned to his right side and saw Anika sleeping peacefully. A hair strand was disturbing her sleep which was beautifully tucked behind her ear by her husband to which she smiled in her sleep. Shivaay was in total 'aww' looking at her innocent face. He got off the bed slowly so that Anika wouldn't be disturbed and went to the washroom to be ready because he had made a plan for the day.)

(After an hour Shivaay had called a room service person to shift Anika's belongings to his room. He made sure that everything was done quietly, not to disturb Anika. Rishab (manager) was also present at the place. Suddenly while dragging the bags, the bags made a sound and the servant had a good listening session by Shivaay)

S: I just told you, don't make any noise. My wife is sleeping?

Servant: sorry sir

S: okay go

(Rishab laughed)

R: this is something no one has seen

S: sorry?

R: Mr. Oberoi caring so much for someone

S: no its nothing like that

R: well well... (He laughed again)

Servant: sir everything is shifted

S: okay thank you

R: enjoy (he said and left with the manager)

(As soon as Shivaay closed the door, Anika woke up and Shivaay saw that.)

S: ohh good tum uth gayi, jaldi se tayaar hujao breakfast karna hai aur phir nikalna bhi hai

A: hum kahaan ja rahein hain? (she asked in her sleepy voice)

S: bahir ghumne

A: likin mujhe kahin nahi jana

S: okay, na jao. Mein mom ko batata hun (he took his phone and was pretending as he was calling Pinky)

A: acha acha mein tayaar hukar atti hun, app phone maat keejiye

S: that's like a good girl (he said with a smile and put down his phone)

(Anika got up from the bed and was walking towards the door when she noticed her things all shifted in this room)

A: meri cheesin yahaan kasin ayin?

S: ohh, woh meine servant se shift karwa di thi jab tum so rahi thi

A: likin mujhe apna room chaiye

S: dekho Anika, (he said while walking towards her) mein har din raat ke 1 baje nahi wait kar sakta ke tum kabhi bhi aogi mere room mein because tumhe daar lagta hai akele sone se. Mein tumhe kha (eat) nahi jaonga agar tum mere sogi. And.. wase bhi meine hamari pillow wall ko cross nahi kiya aur na hi tumne kiya, so all is well. (he said all this in one go)

A: theek hai, appki marzi

S; and, because tumne kal dinner par mera wait nahi kiya isiliye ajj breakfast meri pasand ka khaogi tum?