Episode 16

Scene 1- (OM)

(anika was going to shivay's room because dadi asked her to know everything about the functions that were supposed to take place in 4-5 days but anika didn't wanna face shivay. She just didn't wanted to)

A: (was going to enter shivay's room whose door was closed but she stopped) nahi nahi, is baar mujhe knock karke jana chaiye. Peechle baar nahi kiya tha toh (she remembers seeing tia and shivay on bed) woh sab.. (she stopped and gulped and closed her eyes and pushed all her emotions back. Emotions just referred to tears for her at the moment) mujhe knock karna chaiya (and she knocked)

(and then came a voice from inside, it was shivay)

S: come in

A: anika, relax kuch nahi huga. Kuch nahi (and she opened the door and entered the room and saw shivay working on the laptop who didn't bother to look up because he was not expecting to see her anytime soon. Anika stayed quiet looking here and there and observing his room. After few seconds shivay looked up to see anika observing his room. Seeing her he stood up and she got scared and moved a bit back)

S: tu.. tum yahaan

A: (anika who was looking down suddenly lifted her head up to see her baggad billa stammering) woh

A: (anika who was looking down suddenly lifted her head up to see her baggad billa stammering) woh.. woh umm

S: bolo bhi

A: dadi ne bola tha ke mein app se, sab appki (stretching the word) shaadi ke functions ke bare mein poch loon

S: haan meri (stretching the word) shaadi

A: haan wohi kaha mein apki (pointing towards him) hi shaadi ke bare mein pochne ke liye ayin hun (and looks away)

(shivay looked at her with all hatred in his eyes, that's what he thought it was. But he didn't know what it is called)

(then shivay started telling everything and anika noted down everything in her diary, an hour passed like this and now both of them were sitting on his bed)

S: yeh sari deco (he used the short form of decoration) ke list tum khaana ko dedena woh khud le aye ga

A: arey billu jee, yeh deco ke nahi decorations ke list hai, shaya app bhul gaye hain (she explained him thinking that he actually forgot, The SSO forgot)