Episode 33

T: shivaay

(shivaay looked at Tia and then at anika. This was the first time Tia had called him shivaay and not shivaay baby. He just hopped that Tia would not create any drama.)

S: Tia

(anika's eyes were moist. She had gone through so much for 2-3 days. She didn't wanna face this. But it was not her choice. She was forced to. Everyone looked at anika and then at Tia. Tia moved forward towards shivaay.)

T: shivaay, what did you do? Meine sab news mein dekha. Yeh sab kase hua. I was supposed to return from London after three days but jab meine news mein woh sab dekha I had to return as soon as possible.

S: tia... I can explain

T: no shivaay, I don't need any explanations

(and that was it. Anika knew that now Tia was going to start blaming Anika for all this. She just wanted to run away from there to a place where she knew no one. Infact, she wanted to be alone for a time now.)

S: Tia.. please meri baat toh suno

T: (tia lifted her hand and asked shivaay to stop) no shivaay, no. mujhe tumhari koi bhi explanations nahi chayien. Kyun kiya tumne, tumne ek baar bhi mere baare mein nahi socha? Hamre rishte ke bare mein nahi socha? How could you shivaay? (she looked at him with hurtful eyes. Anika was about to talk when Tia started again) tumhe laga tha ke mein yeh sab bolongi na (all of them looked at tia with confusing eyes. tia smiled) shivaay, jab bhi tumne koi bhi decision liya hai, chahe woh is ghar ke liye hu yaan hamare liye.. meine hamesha se tumhara sath diya hai. Aur chahe tum koi bhi decision lo mein hamesha tumhare sath hungi. Don't worry about me. Aur jo tumne yeh decision liya hai (looks at anika) anika se shaadi karne ka (looks at shivaay) you did the best you could. And I'm proud of you shivaay.. baby

(anika looked at shivaay when Tia used the word "baby". Her eyes went moist. But at the same time, she was shocked. She didn't expect Tia to react this way. She expected something different from Tia. Anika was continuously looking at Tia. Tia looked at Anika and smiled confirming that she actually meant what she just said.)

S: tia (shivaay looked at tia with hurtful eyes)

P: Tia bete, mein kabhi soch hi nahi sakti thi ke tum itni samaj dar neklo gi (laughs) mera matlab hai, tum shivaay ko itne ache tarhaan samaj ti hu. thank you beta

T: no pinky aunty, it's all right. After all, shivaay yeh sab hamare liye hi toh kar raha hai

S: (he went and held Tia's hand. Anika looked at that and then looked away) tia, I don't know how. how should I thank you? Thank you so much for understanding me. Thank you. (and he hugged her. Anika looked at them and she had tears)

T: its okay shivaay baby. I will always be there for you. Always (smiled)

(shivaay smiled back. Anika looked down.)

D: chalo abb sab buhaat batein hugayin. Breakfast kartein hain, chalo

(and they left for breakfast. Everyone was done with breakfast. Tia got a call and she went excusing herself to receive the call and anika followed her. Tia finished her call and turned back to find anika there)

T: anika tum?

A: tia, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi

T: (walked towards anika) haan bolo anika, kya hua?

A: I'm sorry (had tears) im sorry tia. Yeh sab jo bhi hua woh meri waja se hua. Shivaay ne meri waja se mujse shaadi Karli aur tumhari aur shivaay ke shaadi..

T: no anika (holds her hands) I can understand. Jo bhi shivaay ne kiya kuch sooj samaj kar hi kiya

A: nahi tia. Hum sab ne unko buhaat samjhne ke koshish ki likin woh..

T: anika, don't worry. I know yeh jo bhi hua ismein tumhari koi bhi galti nahi thi anika. And jahaan taak baat shivaay ki hai, woh kabhi appna decision nahi badal ta. It's okay, I can understand. And mein bahir jo bhi kaha, I genuinely meant it. Don't worry (and she hugged anika. Anika cried) and im sorry tumhare sath jo bhi hua. I just hope ke yeh sab kuch jaldi se thik hujaye.

A: (crying) thank you. Thank you very much mujhe samaj ne ke liye

(Tia smiled and so did anika. And they left towards living area where everyone was sitting)

T: okay guys (everyone looked at tia) mein chalti hun

S: likin tia abhi toh ayi thi, abhi ruk jao (anika looked at shivaay)

T: no shivaay bab.. shivaay.. I have to leave, mujhe thora kaam bhi hai

(anika felt bad)

T: take care, bubyee

(shivika's room)

(anika was standing near the pool area thinking about all that happened today. She had tears in her eyes. Whatever Tia said, the way they hugged. Everything was flashing. She couldn't believe that Tia was so understanding. She didn't know that Tia had this site. In the meantime, shivaay came and saw anika standing near the pool area in a deep thought. He went and stood beside her.)

S: kya soch rahi hu?

A: Tia ke bare mein. Meri waja se uske shaadi ruk gayi, pata nahi abb ka hugi. Meri waja se uska hune walla patti mera patti hai abb. Meri waja se uske zindagi puri ki puri palat gayi (not realizing that she was talking to shivaay)

S: Tia ek buhaat samaj dar larki hai. Ajj jo bhi usne bola, she meant it. Woh buhaat understanding hai. Use pata hai ke mein jo bhi karta hun kisi reason ke waja se karta hun. Haan.. she must be hurt, but she understands me.

(anika realized that she was talking to shivaay. She saw him and started to move from there).

S: kidher ja rahi hu?

A: wahaan, jahaan mein appse dur reh sakoon

S: (he was hurt) likin abhi hum baat kar rahein hain

A: agar mujeh pata huta ke mein appse baat kar rahin hun.. toh mein kabhi bhi na karti (and she left. Shivaay was hurt)

Thank you for all the love you guys show. But please keep voting. The silent readers, please votee. 
Stay safe! xoxo