Episode 52

(Next day, Anika and Shivaay woke up early and got ready as they had their flight at 10 in the morning. By 1pm they were in the Oberoi Mansion. As soon as Anika entered, she first went and met Pinky, because she really missed her mother.)

A: meine appko buhaat miss kiya (she said while hugging)

P: meine bhi apni beti ko buhaat miss kiya (she broke the hug and carssed Anika's cheeks.) Billu ne tujhe tung toh nahi kiya?

A: tung... (she said eyeing Shivaay) Nahi bass theek hi the (she said and laughed)

S: wah wah wah... abb agar beti se miliya hu toh bete se bhi milein? (he said and hugged Pinky)

(Pinky again turned towards Anika)

P: Anika tu theek haina?

A: mein bilkul theek hun mom

R: wase buhaat ache time par app log aye hu

S: kyun? Koi khaas din hai ajj?

R: haan, ajj O ko dekhne ke liye larki walle arahin hain

S: What? Really? That's great (he had a wide smile and hugged Om)

A: wow Om, yeh buhaat achi baat hai

S: wase kya achi baat hai? Shaadi koi achi...

A: kyun? App shaadi karke khush nahi hain?

R: haan bhaiyaa bolo?

S: nahi... nahi mera yeh matlab toh nahi tha (OmRu laughed looking at his condition)

R: O, app in sab ki batein na sune. Shaadi ke toh mazein hi kuch aur

A: aur yeh tumhe kase pata Rudra?

R: mujhe kisi ne bataya tha. Aur O abb peeche maat hatna, jaldi jaldi karo, phir meine bhi karni hai (with that everyone laughed)

_________________________

(It was 7pm and everyone was preparing for the guests. They would arrive anytime. Everyone was ready except Anika, ofcourse. Pinky saw that and went to Anika who was ordering the servants what to do next.)

P: Anika tu abhi taak tayaar nahi hoi?

A: bass mein jahi rahi hun

P: kab jayegi? Woh loog atte hi hunge

A: mein ja rahi hun (with that she left)

(The guests had come and everyone like the girl. The girl was "Gauri" and Om started liking her since the time he saw her and that was just an hour ago. Everyone was happy with the alliance specially Anika. She really like Gauri and thought she would be perfect for Om. Gauri belonged to a good family. Her father was a good business man but not so well known like the Oberoi's. Her mother was a housewife and she was the only daughter. Everyone was happy because Om and Gauri had said "yes" for the wedding. After the discussion, they decided that the engagement would be held exactly after 7 days followed by the other functions. They didn't want to delay the wedding further. After the dinner, Gauri and her parents had left OM. Now, everyone was in the hall discussing about the wedding. Anika went towards the Obros.)

A: I'm so happy Om, Gauri buhaat achi larki hai and I hope ke tum dono humesha kush raho

O: Thank you so much Bhabhi (he said with a smile and hugged Anika.)

(Shivaay smiled looking how Anika had made a good bond with his brothers)

____________________________________________