Episode 41

(It had been 3 days since Shivaay gave Anika the surprise. Today, Sahil was suppose to be leaving for his school. Khaana was the one who would go and drop Sahil to his school. The drive from OM to the school was about 3.5 hours. Everyone was standing outside waiting for the car.)

A: Sahil tu apna khayal rakhe ga na? (her eyes were moist)

Sa: haan didi rakhonga. Please roh toh maat.

A: haan, nahi roh rahi mein 

Sa: app ke pass toh itne loog hain, appko toh meri yaad bhi nahi ayegi.

A: chahe mere sath puri duniya hi kyun na hu, teri jaga koi nahi lesakta.

(And they hugged)

(Everyone was admiring their relation and had a small smile on their faces. In the mean time, Khaana came with the car.)

S: chalo chalo, gari agayi hai. Sahil chalo betho

Sa: ek min!

S: kya hua?

(Sahil asked Shivaay to sit down to his level)

S: kya hua Sahil?

Sa: appko apna promise yaad haina?

(Shivaay went into his thoughts)

Flashback

(Anika left to Sahil's room. As soon as she reached near the room she something unexpected. She saw Sahil sitting down with Shivaay and they both were talking about something. She moved forward to listen as to what they were talking.)

Sa: app mujse promise karo ge?

S: kya promise chaiye?

Sa: yehi ke app meri anika didi ko hamesha kush rakho ge?

(Anika was stunned. Her tiny brother was demanding something big from SSO)

S: promise (he said with full confident)

Sa: app kabhi bhi unko girne nahi duge?

S: promise (he smiled)

Sa: app kabhi bhi unko danto ge nahi?

S: promise, mein kabhi bhi nahi danto ga tumhari anika didi ko. Likin agar woh meri baat nahi manegi aur kuch bhi galat karegi toh tab mein uske ache ke liye usko danton ga.

(Sahil smiled and so did Anika. But this time Anika was not smiling because of Sahil, she was smiling because of Shivaay. She came to look if Sahil was okay but she saw that everything was okay. She walked back to their room all smiling and sat on the sofas near.)

Flashback

Sa: jijuu (he said while shaking Shivaay bringing ) appko yaad haina?

(Shivaay smiled and so did Anika. Sahil and Shivaay didn't know that Anika knew about the promise. Others were confused.)

S: haan yaad hai 

(Sahil gave his big teeth smile)

A: konsa promise? Mujhe bhi batao? (She played safe)

Sa: nahi, yeh mera aur jiju ka secret hai.

(Everyone laughed.)

S: abb chalo warna der hujaye gi

(Everyone hugged Sahil one by one. Anika cried seeing her little brother go away for the first time. Everyone went inside leaving Shivika alone.)

S: it's okay Anika. He will be fine

A: mujhe buhaat yaad ayega (She cried)

S: don't worry

(He went forward and hugged Anika and Anika did the same.)
___________________________________
(It was night time. Anika was sitting on the couch lost in her deep thoughts. Shivaay came out of the washroom all ready to sleep. He saw Anika lost. He went and sat with her.)

S: kya hua Anika?

A: (coming back from her thoughts) Shivaay app?

S: haan mein. Kya hua? Tum kahaan khoi wi hu? Kya soch rahi thi?

A: kuch bhi nahi

S: Sahil ke bare mein na?

(Anika looked at Shivaay and her eyes went moist.)

S: Anika.. Tum itna pareshaan kyun hu rahi hu?

A: Shivaay woh kabhi bhi akele nahi gaya kahin aur itne dinoon ke liye bhi nahi.

S: Anika, woh larka hai. Humesha toh nahi na woh ghar par bethe ga. Jab uski shaadi hugi toh kya tum usko apne pass rakho gi? Nahi na. Kabhi na kabhi toh jana tha na usne

A: likin Shivaay (her tears came out.)

(Shivaay cups her face)

S: Anika, kuch nahi huta. Woh bilkul theek rahe ga, and I'll make sure ke usko koi problem na hu. Udher ke principle se meri baat cheet hai. Mein unse humesha contact mein rahoonga. Don't worry.

(Anika was still looking at Shivaay)

S: (he cleans her tears) roh maat. Tum rote we achi nahi lakti hu

(Anika let out a laugh and hugged him and so did Shivaay.)

A: promise?

S: pinky promise

(He forwarded his small finger

(He forwarded his small finger. Anika smiled and intertwined her small finger with his. And they stayed in the hugging position for some time which made Anika relax.)

)

Thank you guys for your love. I love you all. Thank you to everyone who votes and comments. Silent readers, please voteeee.
Stay safe! xoxo