Episode 22

(It was 2 hours since anika had arrived in OM and was working going here and there. anika and shivaay hadn't seen eachother since the morning as shivaay was busy in his work and anika busy was in hers. After sometime the function started and almost all the guests had arrived. Shivaay and Tia were sitting at the main place where the Roka was supposed to take place. shivaay's eyes were searching for anika but she was nowhere to be seen as she was busy in the preparations)

D: chal pinky abb rasam shuru kar

P: haan mamijee woh meine anika ko thali lene bheja wa hai, woh bass ati hugi

R: anika didi agayi

(everyone looked back to find anika coming with the thali in full swing. Shivaay was mesmerized with anika's beauty)

 Shivaay was mesmerized with anika's beauty)

(this is what anika was wearing)

A: yeh lejiye pinky aunty, appki thali

P: haan la de

(and then anika's eyes met shivaay's, who was already staring at her beauty. They had an eye lock for seconds when anika broke the trance on hearing the noises that were coming from the place because the ceremony was going to start. Anika moved slightly behind some people because she didn't wanna show shivaay how much she would be affected by all this but still shivaay could see anika. During the Roka was happening shivaay had his eyes only on anika and he did see his effect on her. On anika's side; whenever the tears would want to come out she would fight with them and just pull them back. After an hour, the ceremony was done and all the guests had left to their respective places. It was around 9 when anika was about to leave OM when daksh called her)

Da: anikaa

A: (turns around) haan daksh bolo?

Da: thank you so much anikaa

A: kis cheez ke liye daksh?

Da: agar tum na huti na, toh ajj mere kapre itne ache (pointing towards his clothes) na lagte

A: ohoo daksh, yeh sab toh mera kaam hai

Da: yes but jo bhi tum itne extra efforts dalti hu, unbelievable

A: thank you daksh (she said this while smiling) chalo mein chalti hun kaafi der hugayi hai

Da: ek min, mujhe tum se kuch pooch na tha

A: haan pooch

Da: mein tumhe dinner me lekar jana chata hun

A: likin kyun daksh?

Da: tum mera itna kaam karti hu so this is my way of saying thank you

A: daksh iski koi bhi zaroorat nahi hai

Da: please anika pleaseee (making a puppy face he said)

A: daksh likin...

Da: pleaseee (pleading her)

A: thik hai

Da: yaaaay, thank youu. So kal yahaan se hi hum chaleinge

A: thik hai (smiles)

Da: tum dadi se baat karke thora jaldi choti lelena

A: haan mein dadi se baat karlongi, abb mein chalti hun

Da: haan haan, sure byee

A: byee (saying this she left the place and daksh was seen smirking on his plan)

(anika reached home in 30mins and she changed to her pajamas.)

S: didi ajj ka function kasa tha?

A: acha tha (said this in sad tone)

S: app itni sad kyun hu

A: nahi toh mein kyun sad hunge

S: kahin appko us baggad bille ke shaadi karne se kuch faraq toh nahi par raha?

(after hearing this anika went into deep thinking. She thought about all the moments and was smiling unknowingly until sahil snapped her back)

S: didi kahaan kho gaye app

A: umm kuch nahi, chal inti der hugayi hai tu jakar soja

S: haan didi, goodnight

A: goodnight

(as soon as sahil left anika's eyes became moist on remembering todays event. She wanted to stop everything and hug her billu jee like really badly, but obviously she couldn't. On the other side, shivaay had somewhat same feelings. She didn't wanna do anything with Tia and just wanted to be with his anika but both of them couldn't do anything. Anika started crying on her side and shivaay just couldn't stop thinking about her)

 Anika started crying on her side and shivaay just couldn't stop thinking about her)

(but little did they know about the storm which was coming on their way. Which would change the whole situation for both of them)

That's it for the day, hope you like it!
Please vote and comment guys, lots of love to people who vote and comment!
Stay safe!