Episode 42

(It has been 3 weeks since Sahil left. Everything was going good in OM. Anika was getting close to everyone in the house by each passing day. But she was getting more close to Shivaay. It was now as of a duty of Shivaay to wake Anika up in the morning. She got used to the way he used to wake her up. They used to have a 5mins fight every morning in reference to the way Shivaay woke Anika up. It was a usual thing now. Because they used to fight, they would get late for breakfast and then OmRu used to tease them. Everyone used to laugh. It was now like a habit. Everyone adored Shivika as a perfect couple. Everyone was happy seeing them together. No one wanted them to leave each other, specially Pinky. It had been 1.5 months since Shivika got married. Tia was apparently in London, but was she really? Shivaay has an important meeting in 2 days for which he has to go to Goa. Everyone was sitting in the living room.)
S: mein bhool gaya batana, mein ajj raat ke flight se Goa ja raha hun.
(Everyone looked at Shivaay. No one knew about him going to Goa not even OmRu.)
P: Kya? Likin kyun?
S: mom meri so important meeting hai parsoon.
P: rehne de Billu
S: mom, come on. 2 din ke toh baat hai.
P: haan 2 din.
(Everyone was just looking and listening to everything. Pinky then looked at Anika and a plan came to her mind)
P: agar jana hai toh phir Anika ko bhi saath lekar ja.
(Anika looked at Pinky with shock)
S: okay, mujhe koi problem nahi hai
A: nahi! (She screamed)
(Everyone looked towards Anika)
A: mera matlab hai ke mein kyun jaon? Mujhe nahi jana. Mujhe ghoom ne ka shock nahi hai. Aur mein kya karoon gi jakar.
P: arey Anika, pura Goa ghum kar ana. Buhaat achi jaga hai.
A: mom mein janti hu likin mujhe nahi jana, please!
P: theek hai teri marzi
A: thank youu (She smiled)
S: abb mein jasakta hun yaan abhi bhi kisi ko bheej na hai mere sath?
(Everyone laughed)
P: ja, likin jaldi wapis ana.
R: wase bhabhi
(Everyone looked at Rudra)
R: apko bhaiyaa yaad ayenge?
(Anika was confused. If she said No, then Shivaay would feel bad but if she said Yes, then OmRu won't stop teasing her. So she decided to go with a No. On the other hand, Shivaay was eagerly waiting for her reply.)
A: nahi... nahi. Mujhe kyun tumhara bhaiyaa yaad ayenge
(Shivaay looked at Anika with angry eyes while Anika silently laughed. Others chuckled.)
R: soch lo bhabhi
A: soch lia (and she smiled)
(Shivaay walked out from there muttering something to himself and others laughed including Anika. Anika excused herself and followed Shivaay to their room. Anika entered seeing a angry Shivaay who was on his phone in one hand while he had a file in the other one.)
S: khaana I want that file right now (He screamed) you've only 10mins otherwise you're fired.
(And he cut the call. He was looking in his file but his mind was somewhere else. He was angry. Anika was enjoying and laughing inside. She walked in)
A: Kya hua Shivaay? (She asked raising her eyebrows)
S: kuch nahi (He replied back with a stern voice)
(Anika laughed but immediately stopped before Shivaay could notice it. Anika walked in and passed by Shivaay. As soon as Anika did that, Shivaay looked up and held her right hand.)

(Anika stood still

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Anika stood still. Shivaay dragged Anika and Anika moved backwards till the door. He was still holding her hand. He closed the door and locked it from his other hand. Anika turned around)
A: yeh app kya kar rahe hain Shivaay?
(Shivaay looked straight into her eyes)
S: tumhe sachmei, mein yaad nahi aonga?
(Anika looked down)
A: meine kaha na, nahi.
(Shivaay pulled Anika closer. She landed on his strong chest. Anika looked straight into his eyes.)

When hate turns into love! (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें