Episode 14

Scene 1- (OM)

D: Billu yeh tu Kya keh raha hai, shaadi aur woh bhi 2 weeks mein

P: hayee Shivay tune toh meri wish hi puri kardi, mummy jee acha hai ke Billu ne yeh decision lelia. Finally abb mein bhi khush husakti hun

J: pinky, 2 weeks buhaat kaam hutein hain kisi bhi shaadi ke tayarian Karna aur Shivay ne the decision itni jaldi kyun lelia. Abhi 2 din pehle hi toh engagement hoi hai, shaadi ke itni jaldi bhi Kya thi shivay ko.

O: haan bari maa, Shivay ne yeh decision hum sab se phoche begair kase lelia, 2 weeks mein shaadi matlab kal se sab tayriaan bhi start itni jaldi kase

S: decorations and sajawat ke liye app logon ko pareshaan hune ke zaroorat nahi hai, uske liye anika hai na. Mein Abhi use phone karta hun aur yahaan par bula leta hun. Woh sab dekh legi.

(O&ru now understood as to why Shivay took this sudden decision and they smiled to each other)

R: ohh bhaiyaa mein abb samjha ke app itni jaldi shaadi kyun kar rahe hu, very smart.

D: matlab? Billu itni jaldi kyun kar raha hai?

R: kyun ke unhe anika didi chaiye

S: (in mind) yes!

( Nazdeek Hai Dil ke, Phir kyun lage milke

Jaise ho milon door ho

Jazbat hai anjaana, Mushkil hai samjhana)

(Anika was crying in her house because of shivay's announcement and shivay was crying from inside)

(Apna hai ya hai ghair woh

Ishq mai adhura sa, rooh mai hai poora sa...

Dard hai saari umr bhar ka...

O jaaanaa...)

(OM)

D: Kya? Billu ko anika chaiye

S: (coming back to his senses) what? No...

R: bhaiyaa jhoot maat bolo, isiliye toh shaadi ke liye sab se pehle naam apne unhi ka liya.

S: asa kuch bhi nahi hai. She's our wedding planner and use meine pasey diye we hain. So she has to do her job.

O: right Shivay Singh Oberoi, right (om and ru laughed)

S: just stop it both of you (and Shivay left from there)

Scene 2-

(Shivay was in his room and was continuously looking at his phone)

S: I should call, or I shouldn't? Mein itna soch kyun raha hun. She's an employee. Woh mere liye kaam karti hai, I should just treat her like any other employee

(Shivay called her, finally after 20mins of thinking, he called her and she received the call like she waiting for the call)

A&S: (together) hello

(both could feel the sad voice of each other, they could feel the hurt, Shivay got to know from a hello that anika was crying but he didn't say anything

(both could feel the sad voice of each other, they could feel the hurt, Shivay got to know from a hello that anika was crying but he didn't say anything. Because he didn't have the audacity to say and both didn't have any rights to ask anything regarding their feeling at this stage)

S: tumhe Abhi taak toh pata chal hi gaya huga ke meine tumhe phone kyun kiya hai

A: jee (her voice was breaking down but she managed)

S: toh phir kis cheez ka wait kar rahi hu

A: mein arahi hun (saying this she cut the call and broke down. She broke down so bad that she never imagined she would cry for baggad billa, she knew she would but she didn't know this much, she was just unaware about her feelings, the damage was done. She was in love, but there wasn't anyone to make her realize)

(After Shivay cut the call, he did his signature step. He threw his phone in anger. Yes, he was angry. He was angry at his decision for keeping the wedding so early but he was also happy because he would again get to witness his anika. Yes, he was in love too, yes he also had people to make him realize. But he was Shivay Singh Oberoi, how could he love a girl like anika, who was just anika. Anika was only anika, she wasn't any Oberoi or any kapoor or she didn't belong to any big family and that was the most hurtful part for Shivay. After few seconds Tia came in his room)

T: ohh Shivay baby you've no idea ajj tumne mujhe kitna kush kiya hai, the best day of my life. Best surprise jo ajj taak tumne mujhe diya hai. Thank you, thank you so much. I love you (saying this she hugged him but he didn't hug her, instead a tear rolled down his eyes. And this was witnessed by omru. And they were dead sure from that moment that this was love. Shivay was in love with anika.)

Scene 3-

(After an hour anika reached OM, her eyes were a bit swallon because of crying but she didn't care to even look in the mirror before leaving because she was lost. She entered OM with daksh who she met outside OM and she saw everyone including Shivay busy in preparations in the hall of OM)

(shivay felt her presence. Anika's presence, he felt it)

S: (in his mind) Anika (and he looked up from his phone but he was facing his back to anika)

That's it. Hope you guys like it

Please votee and comment

Thank Youu!