Episode 24

(OM)

(It was around 7pm. Anika was busy working on her decorations and shivaay was busy working on his own. But he was not working, he was just showing that he was working whereas he was busy thinking how to make Anika know what he was and what all he could do.)

(Anika was busy checking the list of the decorations in her work room when Dadi came)

D: anikaa (she, standing on the door called her out)

A: (she looked up to find Dadi) ayye na Dadi

D: Anika tune kuch lights order ke thi?

A: jee dadi

D: woh agayin hain, akar dekh le

A: theek hai Dadi (smiled)

(Dadi was about to leave when Anika called her out)

A: Dadi?

D: haan bol Anika

A: mujhe na appse kuch poch na tha

D: poch na bete

A: ajj mein sirf 8 baje taak kaam karlon?

D: kyun? Sab theek haina?

A: jee jee Dadi sab theek hai, woh daksh actually mujhe.... Dinner par lekar Jana chahta hai, toh mein chali jaon?

D: areeey waaah tu aur.... (Anika knew what Dadi was about to say so she cut her before)

A: nahi nahi Dadi asa kuch bhi nahi hai jasa app samaj rahin hain

D: chal theek hai, tu bolti hai toh mein maan leti hun

A: toh mein jaoon?

D: haan haan zaroor ja (she said this while smiling and walked out)

(Anika also left her room and went out to the living room where the lights had arrived)

(Living room)

A: bhaiyaa theek se lagao na.... Ase nahi dosri taraf.... App logon ko kuch bhi nahi karna atta..... App utru aur jakar aur lights lao mein yeh kartin hun

(The workers went to get more lights and Anika was left alone in the room. Anika stood up on the chair which was kept nearby to work on the lights.)

(Anika was working on the lights and then shivaay came

(Anika was working on the lights and then shivaay came. As the lights reflected on Anika, shivaay was mesmerized seeing the beauty of Anika.)

(Anika got a feeling of someone staring at her and looked to find shivaay

(Anika got a feeling of someone staring at her and looked to find shivaay. Shivaay moved forward towards Anika and they both had an eyelock for some seconds. Their eyelock was broken by daksh calling out Anika as it was almost 8)

Da: anikaa?

(Both of them broke the eyelock and looked towards daksh. Shivaay looked at him with anger for breaking the eyelock and Anika understood that it's the time for her to leave with daksh)

Da: agar kaam hugaya hu toh chalein? We are getting late

A: haan bass ek min mein apna bag le aon.

(Daksh smiled and Anika left to take her bag. Shivaay was lost thinking where they were going after hearing their conversation. Anika returned within seconds and they were about to leave when shivaay stopped them.)

S: kahaan ja rahe hu tum duno?

Da: dinner ke liye

S: likin anika ka time abhi khatam nahi hua hai

A: woh meine.... (Dadi cuts her sentence)

D: Anika ne mujse pochliya tha

S: likin Dadi

D: kuch nahi huta billu, jao tum dono. Khayal rakhna aur maze karna (saying this she walked off to her room. Anika and daksh (with a smirk) left from there and shivaay was fuming in anger because Anika hadn't told him about the dinner and he left to his room)

(Shivaay in his room)

S: what the hell? Anika kase uske sath dinner par ja sakti hai aur usne mujhe bataya bhi nahi iske bare mein. (Then he remembered about a call he got in the morning from khanaa who informed him about an important meeting that was supposed to take place in Goa but he had refused. Because of Anika he called khanaa again and told him to arrange a flight for him as he would be going to goa at night itself. While leaving shivaay informed khanaa to tell everyone in the morning about him leaving for goa as he didn't want to disturb anyone)

That's it for the day guys. Thank you so much for the love you guys give and I'm sorry I'm not able to reply to any comments because I'm very busy with my university but I read all the comments. Thank you and stay tuned because there are a lot of twists coming up from now on.

Stay safe! xoxo