Episode 32

A: (anika turned and looked at shivaay) ek min Mr. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI

(shivaay who was walking towards his cupboard stopped and turned around to look at anika. Anika moved towards shivaay)

A: iss baar toh hugaya, ainda.. app kabhi bhi mujhe yeh nahi bataynge ke mujhe kya karna chaiya aur kya nahi

(shivaay was looking at anika with confusion. He had never seen this sight of her)

S: anika mein bass.. (he was cut by anika)

A: chahe puri dunya ke samne hum dono ek bhoot ache pati patni ban chukein hain jinki ajj hi shaadi hoi hai. Likin is kamre mein, mein appko nahi janti, app mujhe nahi jante. Hum dono ek doosre ke liye ajnaabee hain. Aur ajj ke baad app koi bhi fasla muj paar nahi thoopein ge aur na hi umeed rakhiye ga ke mein appki koi bhi baat manogin. I hope apko meri baat samjh mein agayi hugi, Mr. Oberoi (anika was looking at shivaay with so much anger that was clearly visible to shivaay. After saying this, anika left the room and walked towards the pool area. Shivaay stood at his place and looked here and there trying to figure out what just happened and why she said that)

(anika went near the pool and sat there with a thud and started crying.)

A: yeh sab mere sath hi kyun huta hai. Konse ase gunha kardiyen hain meine jo yeh sab meri hi kismat mein likha hai. Kyun! (she thought about her and shivaay's wedding. And then she thought about the moment where shivaay said that the wedding was only for two days.)

Flashback starts

P: shivaay yeh tu kya keh raha hai. Anika abb teri biwi hai. Woh tere he sath tere hi kamre mein rahegi

S: sirf 2 din ki

(anika was shocked. Anika couldn't believe what she heard. She wanted to die at the same moment and wanted to scream but she kept everything to herself.)

P: chahe 2 din ke hu 2 saal ke hu yaan 2 janmon ke, yeh teri biwi hai.. (walking towards anika) chal anika, mere sath chal

Flashback ends

A: mujhe laga tha ke shayad app sach mein yeh sab mere liye kar rahein hain. Likin app.. mein kase bhool gayi ke app toh Shivaay Singh Oberoi hain. App kabhi bhi kuch bhi, kisi maksaad ke begair kuch nahi karte. Kase bhool gayi mein. (continues crying.)

(OmRu were walking towards Om's room because Rudra didn't wanna sleep alone after all that happened. They were passing by the pool side when rudra stopped Om)

R: O

O: (he looked at Rudra) kya hua rudra

R: (pointing towards anika who had fell asleep) woh dekho, anika Bhabhi (Om looked at the direction) woh yahaan sorahi hain, aur kamre mein nahi

O: ajj itna kuch hugaya na Rudra. Buhaat bura hua inke sath

R: haan O. apko yaad hai, kase hum chate the ke anika hi hamari Bhabhi bane aur jab bani toh woh bhi ase banin.

O: haan rudra, hum kya karsaktein hain... chal... chal kar sojatein hain (and they walked towards Om's room)

(shivaay was sitting on his bed. Thinking about what anika had told him before leaving the room)

S: usne asa kyun kaha. Woh saab... kyun kaha.... (thinking about everything, sleep took over him)

(next morning shivaay woke up and started to look for anika. He wanted her to be in the room before anyone comes to his room. He went towards the pool area and saw her sleeping. He wanted to go and kiss her forehead and make are assure that everything will be all right but just couldn't do that. He went near her and tried waking her up)

S: anika? Anikaa (a bit louder this time and she opened her eyes. As soon as she saw him she moved back.) uth jao.. subha hugayi hai.. andar ajao ise pehle koi yahaan ajaye... (she stood up and walked inside the room and shivaay followed her. As soon as they entered Pinky came in)

P: (Looking anika with her eyes wide open) anikaa.. tu kal raat se inhi kaproon mein hai?

A: woh pinky aunty..

P: ohho mein bhi kitni pagal hun. Tere pass toh kuch pehene ke liye bhi nahi huga na. koi nahi mein tujhe kapre dene hi ayi thi. Yeh le pehen le. Yeh meine specially Tia ke liye banwaye the uske first day ke liye. Likin yeh teri kismat mein the. Ise pehenle aur shivaay jaldi tayar hukar tum duno neeche ajao (saying this pinky handed over the clothes to anika and left)

(anika's eyes were moist because she was going to wear Tia's clothes.)

(after some time anika came out of the washroom and was fully dressed up as a newly wedded bride. Shivaay couldn't take his eyes off but controlled. They both walked down the hall and was welcomed by everyone. Anika went and took dadi's blessings.)

D: jeete raho. Aur sadha suhagan raho (caressing her cheeks)

(anika looked at dadi with hurtful eyes)

D: abb sab chalo aur nashta karo, pehle hi buhaat der hugayi hai (as they were about to leave, tia came)

T: shivaay (she said with worried expressions)

(everyone looked at Tia and so did anika. She was so not ready for this)

Thank You so much for all the love you guys give. Thank you so much. I hope you guys are liking the plot. Let me know in the comments section.
Stay safe! xoxo