Everyone followed his gaze and looked at the figure making their way over to us.

"If it is him." Lust said. "Then he must have run into some trouble."

The figure, supposedly Nightmare, stopped at the edge of the river and looked up. Their eyes scanning the forest.

"It is him!" Horror whispered, pushing forwards into sight where Nightmare instantly noticed him.

He looked around then back at us, holding his wrist up and pointing to the magic restraints.

"He can't teleport." Horror called, turning back to face us.

"Can't he swim?" Lust joked.

"He hates water idiot." I muttered. "It burns him."

"Welp. Who's going to rescue the poor soul?" Horror asked, clearly not volunteering himself to help Nightmare.

"I'll get him." I groaned, standing up and preparing to teleport over the other side of the river.

"It'll still hurt him." Ink said suddenly. "Those magic restraints are built so that any form of teleportation inflicts pain. It helps stop double escape attempts."

I whistled. "Yikes. You police are hardcore. Well as long as it doesn't hurt me then we should be fine." I said, winking at Inky before teleporting over to Nightmare.

He looked up at me, a lifeless expression in his eyes. His cheekbones seemed stained. As if he'd been crying....

I didn't question it seeing as I knew he wouldn't answer.

I simply gripped onto his shoulder and teleported back over to the others not expecting what came next.

As soon as my feet landed back on solid ground an unimaginable bolt of pain shot through my arm and stung my whole body.

I yelped in pain, scrambling away from Nightmare, who was currently doubled over in pain, gripping his wrists tightly as the magic restraints glowed brightly before slowly fading.

"I was going to warn you..." Ink muttered. "It hurts the other person as well."

I shook my arm as the pain died down to a dull ache.

I looked over at Nightmare, he straightened up, wincing as pain shot through his bones. "Lets not try that again." He growled and I nodded in agreement.

"That was kinda funny." Horror snickered, backing away bit as I shot him a death glare.

"Or not." He said quickly, holding his hands up defensively.

"Lets just get moving." Nightmare growled.

"But what about Dust and the others?" Lust said suddenly.

We all went silent. We had forgotten about them....

"Hey Guys....." Fresh called.

I turned and looked around for him. There he was. Stood looking intently at a tree.

I walked slowly over to him, trying to see what had him so fascinating.

It was a carving in the tree (remember from previous chapter?) It was rough but was a clear picture of a large house. At the bottom of the carving there seemed to be initials.

"C, K & D" Fresh read out, scrunching his face up in confusion. "Whats that supposed to mean?"

I didn't answer, to busy watching Nightmare who was now also by our side, scrutinising the carving.

"Its Cross." He said, tracing the carving with his thumb. "They're headed for the mansion."

"Perfect!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together and turning to address the others.

"Dust and the others are at Night's mansion." I called. "So lets go regroup!"

They cheered and Nightmare pushed off the tree, glancing at it once more before shaking his head and walking off back in the direction of the mansion.

---Dust's POV----

We had finally reached the mansion. We had managed to get past the vines without too much trouble and met no trouble causing obstacles.

Well, one of the vines had grabbed Cross, but we had managed to help him escape that situation rather quickly.

Which was a huge relief.

And now we were just waiting...

Waiting for the others.

Cross seemed worried and was constantly looking out of the windows, trying to see in the others were nearly here which personally I thought was rather stupid seeing as they had literally only just got caught by the police.

But I couldn't be asked to stop him, so I didn't.

I simply watched him whilst stroking the top of Blue's skull.

He had fallen asleep a while ago, curled up on my chest. He hasn't stirred since.

Cross seemed to give up and sat down on a sofa, next to Killer who was currently trying to slip the magic restraint off his wrist to no apparent success.

Everything was silent for a moment before Killer let out a dramatic groan, giving up and collapsing back into the sofa.

Then we heard voices.

They were faint but definite, headed our way.

-----------------------------------------------------

Aghhhh poor Dreamy
Poor Nightmare
Poor everyone....
:-D
-Jess-