Run

---Genos POV----

Everything had happened so fast. One second it was sunny, the next torrential rain was trying to drown you. Then suddenly a new group of police come out of nowhere with guns?!?

HOW DID THEY KNOW WE WERE HERE?!?!

It makes no sense!

And now here I am. Hiding behind a chimney, chips of brick flying past my face as the police shot bullet after bullet up at the roof.

I could see Nightmare and the others making a brake for it, Horror and Lust were running for it as well, just down a different alleyway, more police right behind them.

When I heard the click of empty guns I ran for it running across the flat section of the roof and leaping for the next one.
I had expected to land fine and keep on running to the next roof.

But the rain storm had made the roof tiles slippery and my foot had slipped and the next thing I knew I was falling.

Falling to my certain death.

I squeezed my eye shut waiting for the crunching impact of my fragile bones being shattered by the concrete.

But instead I felt myself land in a pair of strong arms.

Someone had caught me.

Whoever had saved me let out a grunt at the impact and nearly dropped me. I clung to then, suddenly not wanting to die. The arms tightened their grip around me and made sure I firmly held in their grasp.

I opened my eye slowly to see the roof that I'd fallen from above me, I looked down to see a pair of arms wrapped round me. I squirmed and turned to see who had caught me.

It was a skeleton, definitely part of the police, I had seen him a few times when we nearly got caught at raids. He's the one that tracked down Fresh.

He smirked down at me. "Well hello there princess."

---Dusts POV----

We sprinted down the alleyways headed for the house, the thump of footsteps still loud behind us. I put on a burst of speed. The police had never acted like this before.

Who are these new guys? And why do they have guns?!?

Error ran ahead of us, weaving us in and out of streets and alleyways, but still the police came after us, slowly catching up.

I whipped round throwing a sharpened bone attack at our pursuers, a cry was heard as one of them fell down, two officers stoped and came to their aid.

Killer fired two more bones, in an attempt to keep them at bay.

I heard a thump as someone else fell down to the ground. Killer let out a whoop of delight and kept running.

We were near the house now.

A few more bends and we'd be there. I risked a quick glance behind me to see empty street behind us. We had lost them.

I grinned and went to turn back around when I was yanked back by something wrapping itself round my arm and pulled me to the side.

It felt like my arm was being ripped from its socket. I went to yell for help when something cold and slimy wrapped round my mouth, silencing me.

I thrashed about trying to escape whatever had grabbed me.

"Calm down you idiot! It's me!"

"Nmmhure?" I attempted to say but was muffled by the thing wrapped round my mouth.