Let him go!

---Errors POV----

I teleported away from Ink and spawned into our living room. It was empty. How strange.

Where were the guys?

I looked around the room, searching for any signs of life. Nothing.

They must have gone out. They were probably stuck here throughout the entire snow storm. The thought made me shiver, claustrophobia is another thing I suffer from.

Boy am I glad I was at Inks and not here!

I shrugged my jacket off, feeling quite warm and sat down on one of the sofas, planning on waiting until the guys got back.

Then I heard something.

A sound from upstairs.

Like someone was up there.

I stood up and walked over to the old creaky wooden stairs.

I walked up as quietly as possible and stopped on the landing. The noise had come from over there.

From that room.

I paused and waited. I couldn't hear anything else.

I summoned a glitched bone attack in my left hand.

Then I reached out and turned the handle.

---Cross' POV----

I was sat crosslegged in the middle of one of the upstairs rooms.

They're all empty up here with the acceptation of a small wooden chair in one room, which the small skeleton that was also forced to stay behind was sleeping on.

I bored.

That Geno guy did have a point for leaving me and the small one here but still...

My only experience of the outside world for ten years had been a snowstorm that nearly killed me.

Not the best thing to start freedom with is it?

Just then a small creak snapped me out of my thoughts. I stared at the door.

Had Nightmare and the others come back?

Wouldn't I have heard them?

I noticed the angle of the door handle had changed. It was barely noticeable but ten years of being stuck in the same room made me notice every detail there could ever be in a room or building.

Someone was out there.

I looked expectantly at the door waiting for whoever was on the other side to reveal themselves.

I tensed as the handle turned fully down and the door swung open.

I was greeted by a bone attack being flung at me. I rolled out of the way but the attack grazed my arm. I looked down at the bone marrow (basically their blood) dripping from my arm and hissed.