Reapers in Trouble

❤️💜OMG 5k ALREADY ITS BEEN LIKE 3 DAYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH💜❤️

---Genos POV----

Me and Reaper were eating lunch, sat in opposite sides of the table. He'd already eaten his sandwiches whereas I had barely eaten half of one.

"I'm not hungry." I muttered, putting it back down.

"For Gods sake Geno, you've barely eaten anything since you got here. Your gonna starve yourself." Reaper sighed.

I shrugged. I don't really care.

I didn't feel hungry. So what's the point in eating.

Reaper looked intently at me, his gaze so intense that I had to look away. He didn't stop. I sighed reaching out for the sandwich and taking my definition of a large bite.

"Happy?" I asked after swallowing the food.

"Not really."

I rolled my eye, crossing my arms. "Well that's all I'm having so deal with it."

That's when the ringing started. Reaper looked down at his phone that was currently laid next to him. It was vibrating frantically with the ringtone of 'Shape of You'.

"Excuse me." Reaper said, picking up the phone and putting it up to his non existent ear.
"Hello?"

I could faintly hear another voice on the other side of the line.
"Oh, hey Tori." I said, leaning back in his chair, his gaze flickering over to me quickly.

"Didn't know it was you, sorry. It said unknown number."

I could just about make out the voice of the person Reaper was talking to. I heard a laugh and the words 'new number'.

"That makes sense." Reaper chuckled, looking over at me and pointing at the sandwich and mimed biting into it.

I shook my head. He rolled his eyes and stood up, walking off into the living room. I watched his back as he walked, I'm not sure why, but the person he was on the phone to worried me.

I don't know why, but something seemed to be gnawing at my gut. (Maybe your hungry?)

I silently pushed the chair back and followed him stealthy into the living room, making sure he didn't spot me.

He was stood in the middle of the living room casually, looking down at a magazine that had been tossed onto the small coffee table.

He slowly turned around and I hid behind the corner, my back pressed up against the wall, slowing my breathing.

Reaper continued talking but I stayed hidden. After about a minute I peered round the corner to see his back was to me once more.

The person in the other side of the line seemed to be having a very long conversation and it looked as if Reaper couldn't get a word in edgeways.

"That's not a good idea." I heard him say. "Yeah, no, Tori that's really not a good idea. Why? Oh, um, I'm working right now. Yeah. Don't want to be distracted."

I narrowed my eye. What was he talking about.

"Wait no Tori don't-" He was cut off by the beep of the person on the other side hanging up.

"Shit."

---Reapers POV----

This conversation was going downhill. Fast.

"Hey can I pop round to visit?" Tori asked cheerily.

I panicked. How was I supposed to explain the Geno situation, she easily jumps to conclusions.