Freedom

??? POV

I shuffled from foot to foot excitedly as the mechanical doors slowly opened. The sound they made was rather irritating, it was a loud grumbling noise.

By now the alarms were so loud that people from China could probably hear it. Talk about over the top security.

A loud clunk signalled that the doors had finally fully opened. I literally jumped for joy. Then I frowned. It was snowing.

Well.... a bit more than just, snowing.

I groaned in frustration. Why of all times did there have to be a snow storm. I glared at the snow, as if my stare would make the storm just, run away.

This complicates things......

A sudden yell from my right rang out. I turned. Guards. Lots of them. All pointing guns at me with the intent to kill.

I snarled at them then looked back out at the swirling storm, my freedom. Gunshots rang out and I sprinted off into the snow.

I laughed. The snow was cold against my bare feet. I should have stolen some boots. Oh well. So this is what Freedom felt like. It was an amazing feeling.

I turned, running backwards. The building that had kept me captive for over ten years had already faded out of view, the storm had swallowed it.

Good Riddance.

Reapers POV
(Weren't expecting that were you)

I was bored. Like, incredibly bored. Because of this snow storm all of the police were officially on brake.

There was no point going to headquarters of the only thing you could do there is sit twiddling your thumbs. The snow meant we couldn't do anything outside of the building.

So we are all at home. Even our chief Ink! There's been no exceptions. I sighed and looked at my messy desk. Right now I was analysing the criminal files of a gang that's recently been terrorising our town.

Dream, another officer, had apparently had a bad encounter with who we believe to be their leader. That monster left Dream broken in the streets and left without a trace.

We had a brief idea of what he looked like thanks to Dreams description. And judging by what he told us, this guy is the sort of person that stands out in a crowd.

Black bones? Constantly glitching?

Yeah I think you would notice of someone like that walked past you in a crowd or alleyway.

But other than our shady description, we knew nothing about this guy. Some of the others we know a bit more about though. I straightened out the files in front of me.

Fresh:
Used to be in charge of their supplies. Often spotted in alleyways enticing people to buy illegal stuff.
He was also wanted on the black market. He was the main branch for drugs.
Most people we caught with drugs got them from this colourful 90s skeleton.
He was in the gang from the beginning.

Horror:
Used to live in London, got shipped over here to our prison. He had been sent here after an axe massacre got thirty people killed.
We kept him captive for over a year before a raid broke him free.
Several witnesses have said that a skeleton dragging an axe with a chunk missing from his skull had been seen with the gang.

I cringed reading the next file name.

Lust:
Originally from Texas, came to our town for new prey. Over 500 accounts of attempted rape.
Has been caught several times in several different countries, but has always escaped so far.
Never stays anywhere for long, but it seems that he had settled here in our town with this gang.

This next file was the one that always interested me when I looked at it.

Geno:
As far as we know he's been here from the beginning.
He's always on the rooftops jumping across gaps and large drops, As if they weren't there.
Old case files report that he was part of a sudden massacre at a party (not Horror XD) he was the only survivor.
But he did not escape unscathed.
A large scar runs down his chest and a large glitch cloud covers his right eye.
He joined the gang right when it started. Part of the original three.

I sighed. We knew that there were more of them in their squad. But we could never get close enough to get any information that would be useful.

They were smart. I'll give them that. They're organised. Hoods up at any raid, always hiding their faces. We think there might be about three more of them, but we're not sure.

I pushed myself off the chair and sat on my bed, staring at my TV. I flicked it on and leaned back against the pillows. Let's see what's happening in the outside world shall we. Well other than the snow storm of course.

I focused on what the news lady was saying as a warning flashed up.

"A brake out huh." I muttered.
"I wonder where that happened."

??? POV

I wasn't enjoying freedom anymore. The outside world is so cold! At least back in my prison it was warm.

I shook my head. No! Freedom is what I've wanted for years! Some snow wasn't about to ruin this for me!

I had stoped running awhile ago and had resorted to walking. My feet no longer had any feeling in them. My clothing was warm, but my body still felt numb from the cold.

I trudged on miserably. This sucked. Maybe if I'd escaped a day earlier.....
No.

From what I'd heard from the patrolling guards, this storm had been going on for a while now. It had started few days ago apparently.

Why does life hate me?

I need to find shelter! I did not escape just to die! I'm gonna survive this stupid snow storm. Then I'll show those stupid people who kept me captive what I'm capable of.........

---------------------------------------------

Hello!
More of ???
So many guesses at who they are already!
Thanks for all your support guys!
-Jess-